1: The perfect Fiancee

"Who the greek god is that?" the raspy voice breathes into Lavender's ear as sho finally manages to cut a slice into the large steak, she slowly raises her eyes from her meal and searches the room as the man beside her remains leaned into her ear with his gaze elsewhere: "right there, by the entrance

lavender turns entirely and glances over her shoulder as she spots the small crowd of men in fine suits following, like puppies, the two stars of the show, her boss and his visitor.

"that, my good friend, Walter, is Domen Southren." Lavender says as a small smile stretches onto her red lips. "Evette's fiancee and one of the top young self-made trillionaires since last year in december. he owns that new car company, Divore."

"Damn, the dude is out of this world." Walter sighs out as he chews onto his steel fork as they both watch the eye-candy of a man get directed to one of the tables close enough to the large windows where they could get a great view of the city below. "I wish I was our boss right now, standing and talking to a man like that is all the reasons to live"

"I thought you'd have figured it out by now about your whole 'can't choose men or women' thing" she sighs out as she shifts her gaze towards the tall slim man sitting beside her who is clearly gawking at the young trillionaire.

"Yeah, I was all up in women's business but with men like that walking around, its hard to decide." Walter chuckles as he drops his eyes down to Lavender who is staring at him with her lips pinched together and one brow raised higher than the other "Could you blame me? wouldn't you also wish to exist next to him?"

Laveder sighs out once more as she glances back towards the table taken up by the puppy men and the big boss, giving the main topic of the small office restaurant some company.

The small deep chuckles radiating from the table fills her ears as she can clearly tell apart that deep raspy voice coming from the Domen.

a small frown slowly makes it's way onto her lips the more she stares at them, feeling an unsettling feeling slowly crawl into the pits of her stomach as she watches Domen smile and nod while keeping his gaze fixed on her boss, seeming into the conversation when in reality he isn't really there.

Lavender could tell he doesn't want to be there but he has to because it's business.

having a small talk over lunch with the owner of the company is just an extra gain in trust for him.

So he can't do otherwise but to listen to the owner's chatter and old fashioned jokes that even he doesn't fully understand.

"So it's Domen, Evette's fiancee, didn't you say she was cheating on him?" Walter asks as he reaches down to his tumbler filled to the brim with cold soda that leaves drops of sweat around the glass. "I thought he would have caught on by now"

"Apparently not." Lavender clears her throat as she turns her attention from his face to admire his well-pressed dark blue office T-shirt that presses against his chest and arms, fitting like second skin that only ignited the fire burning in the restaurant of the employees staring at him.

"Domen is almost so brick-headed, I wonder how he's even so smart." Lavender explains as she redirects her eyes towards Domen's face, watching him slightly cringe a bit the more he listens to the old boss who laughs a lot along with the other men around him that are only laughing to please him. "He can barely notice the smallest details even if it was right in front of him."

"you talk like you've been around him to tell." Walter raises his brows as he gives her a small smirk on his wine colored lips, watching as she shrugs her shoulders while taking in a small slice of steak into her mouth.

"Evette is a childhood friend of mine, close to a best friend, so i've been close enough to Domen to tell." she explains as she now notices him starting to glance around the place, a clear sign he wants to leave the table and do something else exactly how he acts when he talks to her.

he barely wants to even talk to her to begin with even though she is his fiancee's friend.

"Why don't you tell her to stop?" Walter asks as he furrows his brows at Lavender who suddenly straightens her back when Domen's eyes suddenly land on her.

he instantly recognizes her, since he's met her before, but despite knowing her, he barely smiles her way and simply maintains the same eye contact for a while, only to look away as Lavender attempts to wave at him just to drive out the awkwardness.

She frowns and slowly lowers her hand as embarrassment fills her entire body, even though she is used to him barely wanting to get to know her.

"I did, but she wants to play around before she gets married, obviously if she does, it will ruin his image, so she's not risking it." Lavender explains as she drops her eyes to her plate instead, not wanting to get more embarrassed.  "Well, that's what she said, but ti won't tell him because he treats me like he barely knows me all the time."

"Well, you can't blame him." Walter explains as he stirs the soda with his straw, watching the nice bubbles from the soda slowly pop at the top from the bottom. "men that look like that rarely talk to common faces like us "

"that's why my choice of men are face average, someone who won't be in my face all day about how many women they attracted in the last five minutes." She rolls her eyes as she casts Domen a glare only to flinch when he so happens to be staring at her.

he furrows his brows and simply turns his attention back to the boss and forces a fake smile as he nods some more to whatever joke the owner has cracked.

"Do you think he's self-aware?" Walter raises his brows and glances towards Domen "he doesn't look like the type to flaunt about it though"

"I don't care, if they are too handsome, I kid you not, they know they are." Lavender says as she finishes her meal and grabs her glass of soda. "Domen's women are always the best choices, not average, because he knows he can't go any less. Evette is hot and sexy, has a following of over ten million, she's a goddess and he won't ask for less that's the system of this world"

"Sadly not asking for less only gives him a knife in the back." Walter sighs out as Lavender stands up and grabs her bag, forcing Walter to pull out the straw and chug down the drink before getting up as well "but hey, it's the price you pay for being sculpted into perfection."

"I guess." Lavender sighs out as Walter chuckles under his breath and glances over his shoudler to the table once more, locking eyes with Domen who slowly shifts his gaze from Walter and down to Lavender who isn't facing him.

Walter waves at him with a small grin on his face, knowing there is no way he would pretend to ignore him when he is looking in their direction.

Domen notices Walter waving at him, but like he did with Lavender, he simply eyes Walter with a small displeasing gaze before glancing away from him and back to forcing a fake smile to the owner who still hasn't stopped talking to him, even after the meal had arrived.

Walter clicks his tongue as he furrows his brows at Domen, irritated that he willingly shows how he's not interested in interating with them when he is barely having fun talking to the owner.