114: Today, Tomorrow, and years to come.

Lavender sighs as she runs the towel through her hair, struggling to dry it off when the irritation only adds on to the annoyance she's feeling having been ditched by Domen who promised to bath with her.

Not that she was really hoping for it, but she kind of got too excited thinking about it since she knows... A little too well that Domen isn't one to simple 'join bathing'.

Things often too take a dark turn.

Stepping into the kitchen, she wraps the towel around her hair, caging it away from her skin as her eyes drop on Autumn who seems to be avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"When did you two get back?" She asks as she sits on the seat next to Autumn, getting her to sit straight and shoot a shocked gaze towards her, having not heard her walk in. "... Why does everyone seem so serious?"

"It's nothing." Domen smiles as Felix shifts his gaze towards his brother who walks over to Lavender and plants a small kiss on her lips. "Anyway, lets eat." He forces a smile as he glances towards Felix who raises his brows and glances down to the food.

Without saying a word, he gathers a few of the takeaway boxes and shoves them towards Domen and Lavender who instantly opens a box and begins in, sighing in delight at the melting taste that perfumes not only her mouth but her entire stomach and body.

Autumn glances towards Lavender for a moment, noticing how well she's enjoying the food when she doesn't want to grab a signal bite.

Not after what she's just heard.

"Eat up." Felix says as he moves the box he passed to her closer to her, getting Autumn to glance up and meet his gaze. "Just relax."

"Did something happen?" Lavender asks as she glances towards Autumn who sighs and begins to dig into her food.

"No." Autumn shakes her head and smiles towards Lavender to gives her a worried look. "Anyway, Felix took me shopping for clothes, I bought three dresses I think you might like."

She explains as Felix sighs when Domen glances towards Felix with a raised brow, almost believing he'd rather go through the entire waiting period in the same clothes.

"How many of your own did you get?" Domen asks deliberately as he watches Autumn shift her gaze from Lavender to him.

"Uh... Felix made me get not less than thirty..." She shrugs uncomfortably as she reaches a hand through her hair, while Domen glances towards Felix with raised brows.

"So it's okay if you spoil her but it's a problem when I spoil Lavender?" Domen asks, getting Felix to roll his eyes and avoid any eye contact with Domen.

Lavender simply chuckles as Autumn smiles at her while the continue to enjoy their food.

Silence falls amongst them as they continue to eat, neither of the three feeling well enough to talk while Lavender simply doesn't know what to say.

Once their done, Lavender gathers the boxes and places them into the bin just beneath the sink that luckily was emptied before Felix left for good.

Domen on the other hand rinses off the glass tumblers they used, not allowing Lavender to wash a single thing when she's still fully mobile.

Spotting her phone on the counter, Lavender grabs it and pressed onto the power button as she leans back to the counter, waiting for it to respond.

But it doesn't.

She presses the button once more, only to notice it glitch before turning a bright white and back to a black screen, taking her by surprise.

Shaking her phone to snap it out of it, she then notices the water escaping the charging port of the phone, landing on the dress she's wearing.