33: it's easier not to know.

Unlike always, Domen peels his eyes open the moment the sun glares into the room through the open window.

It is sunnier than usual.

He leans onto his elbows as he squints his eyes, trying to settle his vision in as the blur objects slowly begin to fall into focus.

It isn't his room.

He remembers, vividly.

He turns his head to the side where he catches the glimpse of Lavender still asleep, curled into the size of an egg as she hugs a pillow between her arms and legs.

Her head isn't even using the pillow and laying on the surface of the mattress. Luckily enough the mattress sinks in just enough to tilt her head slightly.

His eyes trail from her back down her spine, absorbing all the details in his eyes as he takes on of her rather small ribcage and slim back that slowly stretches to wide hips and a curvy backside.

She's still as he left her.

Naked, with only her hair covering her shoulders and just a bit of her waist.

It dawn's on him.

What the fuck did I do?

He curses at himself and runs a hand through his hair before his eyes find themselves back to Lavender, bringing up the fumes of his body as his body still remembers every detail of what went down last night.

It was pure mind control.

It was beyond his logical reasoning and he acted like an animal, rather than a person.

"Wait!" Lavender suddenly sits up and glances around in a panic, her eyes wide open, nearly scaring Domen who was already looking at her.

"What is wrong with you?" Domen asks as his eyes drop to the front view of her body this time.

Big.

"What time is it?" She asks as she kicks the pillow off of her and reaches over her head drawer, snatching the clock. "10:15!?"

"Relax, it's Sunday." Domen furrows his brows as he watches her glance at him, taken aback.

"Oh... Right." She sighs in relief and leans back to the bed. "Gosh, my heart felt like it was going to rip out of my body... I forgot."

"Hm." He says simply and turns from her as his body starts to cloud his own thoughts, like a toxin trying hard to poison himself.

Reminding herself of what happened, Lavender feels her cheeks warm up at the thought and glances to her thighs, only to widen her eyes as she remembers she's still naked.

She quickly snatches the hoody Domen gave her and pulls it on as Domen glances over his shoulder to see what she is doing.

"You really like that, don't you?" He asks as he turns slightly, placing his other foot on the bed. "You'll practically live in that sweater."

"I said I wasn't giving it back." She says as she tries to fix the sleeve of her hood while facing her back to him. "It's really warm."

Hearing a few ruffling sounds behind her, Lavender doesn't check what it is, afraid to see him dressing which only makes her ears warmer and more red.

Before she could react, she feels something grip her breast before she can feel another reach right between her legs.

"Sorry, I can't help it." Domen whispers into her ear as she reaches down and grabs his wrist at her thigh.

"Y-You can't-." She's cut short as he frees her chest and brings his hand up to her chin, turning her face to his before pressing his lips against hers.

His hand between her thighs explores further in, getting her to gasp as her body shudders.

Falling into the spell once more, Lavender finds herself drunk in the haze of pleasure as he gives her no room to recollect her thoughts.

He moves from behind her and stands in front of her, keeping the kiss unbroken as he leans forward, commanding her to lean back.

He reaches for the pillow beside them and raises her head slightly, tucking it underneath her before bringing his hand down to the edges of the hoody, pulling it up to her chest.

He gazes down at her for the first time, noticing more than he could see from the slight dimness of the room the other night.

It only excites him.

He places himself between her thighs and leans over her as he fixes his way into her, getting her to flinch slightly.

He bites his lower lip as she lets out a moan just as he starts to move his hips.

Sooner than later, he falls into it and groans above her as his mind drowns itself entirely in immerse pleasure.

Unlike last night, he fails to keep it going any longer as his fingers clench tightly on her thigh, getting her to flinch yet she doesn't say anything.

She opens her eyes as her body starts to warm up, only to meet Domen's eyes as he stares down at her with drunken eyes.

Even in this moment, Domen can't help but notice how pretty Lavender's eyes actually were.

They felt soft, gentle and sweet. Like a chocolate fountain pouring into his eyes and soul.

She barely wears any makeup and clearly doesn't need it.

Her smooth skin and round face makes her look younger.

Without saying a word, he leans down and presses his lips on hers, getting her to shut his eyes as he does as well.

Enveloped once more in the mixture doubt and pleasure, Domen finds himself not wanting to end it too soon.

He sighs as he leans from the kiss and places his head at her shoulder with his breath caressing her ear.

"Be honest... Do you like me?" He says in a shaky voice as he nibbles on her ear. 

Lavender widens her eyes slightly as she can feel the slight weight of his body against hers.

"Please answer me." He says as their bodies continued to greet each other with both their bodies nearly drawing the line. "Lavender."

"A lot." She sighs, finally admitting and getting the weight off her shoulders. "What about you?"

"I can't tell you." He says as he leans onto his arms staring down at her. "Things are a lot easier, not knowing."