68: Let's be friends.

The hushed sound of the car still roaring slowly gets louder as Lavender peels her eyes open.

She yawns out as she sits up and stretches her hands and back, looking around to see if it is day.

Though it's not that noticeable, she can still see from the distance a ray of sunshine pouring from the entrance.

Her eyes dart to the watch on the car dashboard, confirming her suspicion.

It's six in the morning.

I really slept in a car. She thinks to herself before drawing her eyes to the front passenger seat where Domen was supposed to be laying on but isn't.

She instantly lands her gaze down to the other seat beside hers and finds him there, still asleep with his arm extended towards her side.

The whole reason why her neck isn't screaming in agony.

He used his hand as a cushion.

Gently rubbing her fingertips against her eyes, she tries to get rid of the blurriness left by the sleep spirit before leaning over to Domen's face.

He really is fast asleep.

She eases her shoulders and sighs quietly as she leans back only to stop midway when she glances back at his face.

She's never really got the chance to see him sleeping before.

He was up the day he slept over at her place.

So this is the only time she's witnessed it.

His hair is not as roughed up as it usually gets, since he wasn't wrestling a pillow the entire time he's asleep, but a few strands lean down to his eyebrows and the thin longer strands glaze his eyelid.

Lavender quietly reaches over to his face and with a careful finger, shoves the strands from his eyes, sliding them back to the sides of his face before trailing her finger down her jawline, tracing the outline of his face as she tilts her head to the side.

How is he so handsome?

She moves her hand from his jaw and draws down to his bottom lip, getting her stomach to flutter as the memory of their warmth fills her body.

Just lean in. He won't know.

The voice in her mind persuades her and she instantly takes her hand back.

He's not a heavy sleeper.

Her eyes don't fail to catch sight of his shirt that reveals his entire torso down to his belt. All his buttons lay loose with his necktie nearly removed.

Failing to resist the temptation, she reaches down and presses her palms against his toned stomach, spreading her fingers as she tries to feel as much of it.

Hypnotized by their alluring detail.

She begins to trace each muscle, counting how many muscles she can visibly see by deliberately glazing her finger over them, wanting to feel how tense they are.

Since she has none.

"If you keep doing that... This won't end well for you." She gasps in shock as she hears Domen speak.

She didn't expected him to be awake.

Really?

"Unless you're doing it on purpose." He says as he sits up and leans towards her, getting her to lean back until the door restricts her.

He places his hand against the window of the door with the other on the seat, trapping her between his hands as he kneels with one leg on the chair and the other barely supporting him on the floor of the car.