30: Let's spill the beans

Domen stares at him as he clenches his jaw slightly with Walter staring back at him, waiting for a reaction from him.

Knowing exactly what Walter wants, Domen looks away and shrugs his shoulders as he stares down at his fireplace with no fire burning.

He tries to say something, but his throat suddenly feels tighter as his left heel begins to tap the ground quickly.

"So what?" Domen asks as he glances back at Walter who chuckles out in a mocking manner.

"Don't give me that shit, Domen." Walter rolls his eyes and sighs as he drops his gaze to Domen's hoody.

Similar to the one Lavender is wearing, only that this one is black and the one Lavender has is grey, however, they are exactly the same in design.

"So what, you want to hear I'm jealous?" Domen chuckles out mockingly as he raises a brow at him. "I'm not."

"Fine whatever." Walter sighs as he gets up from the seat. "My second wish was for her to see me as a man. I want to take things serious with her. So don't touch her again if you still won't just admit you like her. I'm not forcing you, but I'm asking you not to touch her again."

Domen clenches his jaw and drops his gaze to the ground before Walter walks away after he notices Domen isn't saying a word.

The sound of the front door opening and closing signals to Domen's brain that his irritation has left the building and that he can finally relax.

He sighs out in frustration as he leans back into the couch, with his head facing the ceiling, staring at the small decorative bulbs hanging from the ceiling like a staircase.

He brings his hands into his hair and slightly messes his hair before dropping his gaze down to his tablet just a few distance from him.

The 'ding' from his phone finally fills the silence and he holds it up to check what it is.

It's just Evette.

She has just uploaded a photo of her and the other models on social media wearing matching pajamas.

Obviously a sponsor.

He bites his lower lip as he contemplates on telling Evette before she hears it herself.

As much as he wants it hidden, he also wants to see her reaction and make her jealous, only for a bit.

He grabs his tablet and scrolls over to her phone number, ringing it instantly with the video icon vibrating in the middle of the screen.

A text would be hard for him to see her reaction.

But a video call should do the trick.

'yeah wait! He's calling!' Evette can be heard yelling to the others behind her as she walks out of the room and closes the door behind her.

She finally drops her gaze down to the screen, staring right at Domen who clenches his jaw as he notices how well the hair wrap for on her.

There is no doubt Evette is a proven beauty. Everything looks good on her and no matter what she wore.

Her slim shoulders make the pajama seem like it's hung on a mannequin with barely any folds in the fabric.

The color magnetic pink also makes her look like she has just been pulled out of a barbie doll package.

'Hey, what are you up to?' She asks asks as she stops somewhere and takes a seat on a white leathery couch in front of a large window giving the perfect view to the lake just behind the building.