101: Is that the baby?

"So it's today, huh?" Is the first thing Felix says as Domen sits in the back with Lavender, strapping her seat belt on when he knows can't let her sit without it, especially in her condition. "Was wondering why it was taking so long."

"I had something to deal with." Domen explains as he moves the loose strands of hair from Lavender's face to the back of her ear when the ribbon fails to hold everything back. "But since time keeps going, the baby keeps growing and I need to act fast."

Felix turns his gaze from the rearview mirror and towards the road, driving away from the mansion gates.

"So nothing's changing? Everything is going to be put out there are our agreement, correct?" Felix asks and Domen nods his head as he sighs and runs his fingers on his sweatpants once Lavender is all set. "Raven has cloned the accounts. Even if things go south and your accounts are frozen, you'll be able to get the money with no one noticing with the same cards you have currently."

"Okay." Domen nods his head as he shifts his gaze out of the window and towards the forest. "Thanks, by the way. Didn't expect you to even help me when I first contacted you."

"Don't get me wrong, we're not friends. This is business, you paid me, I'm only doing my part of the job." Felix rolls his eyes as Lavender raises a brow and glanced towards Domen, tilting her head slightly to the side as she studies Domen's face.

Feelings Lavender's stare, he glances down at her and smiles slightly, reaching his hand down to her head with a gentle pat.

"Want something?" He asks and she shakes her head in denial before looking down at his shirt.

"You and Felix behave like the same person, that's all." She says, getting Domen to raise a brow at her.

"I'm not that soulless." Domen playfully rolls his eyes as Felix ignored them entirely.

"Not to everyone." Lavender shrugs as she notices the hospital sign growing bigger and bigger the closer they get to the hospital. "You're not a nice person at heart, Domen. You're just nice to certain people."

"Hm." Domen takes his hand from her head and folds it to her chest. "Maybe."

She chuckles as Felix stops the car in the parking space in front of the hospital and unbuckles his seat belt, glancing into the rearview mirror.

"Get it and get it done. I don't have all day being your personal driver." Felix glares at Domen who rolls his eyes and unbuckles Lavender.

"We'll be out in no time. I already booked an appointment." Domen grabs Lavender's hand as they get down and pulls her towards the building.

The fresh smell of air-conditioning, medicines and spirits fills his nose as well as a soft flowery scent possibly to mask what's impossible to mask.

Lavender reaches her hand up to her nose as nausea kicks in from the subtle but strong enough scent of the chemicals around her.

Domen walks to the reception and briefly talks to the receptionist who nods her head and gets up, walking around the counter to him.

Domen grabs her hand once more as the receptionist leads Domen into an empty corridor that takes them down to a room with a the doctor already waiting for them.

Having barely any patients around since it's on the outskirts, it's far much safer for Domen who walk around, hand in hand with Lavender without risking a sneaky photo being posted on the social platforms.

The receptionist gives a small bow before closing the door to room, feeling her heart race when she knows too well who Domen is, but not Lavender.

Is that... Woman carrying his child?