85: It hurts... pretty bad.

Lavender sighs the moment the music dies down and glances back up at Domen who is still looking down at her.

His eyes begging her not to step away but she does and clears her throat as she looks away and towards the rest of the people, smiling forcefully as she applauds along with everyone else.

"Lavender, let's talk." Domen whispers as he grabs her hand, getting her to panic the moment she notices his grandmother glancing towards them.

She snatches her hand from his grip and steps back a few steps from him.

"Domen, your grandmother is looking." She hisses as she casts Domen a worried glance but he doesn't peel his eyes off of her to check on his grandma, instead, his brows furrow and draw close to each other.

"Lavender, I'm being serious." Domen says as he reaches out to grab her hand again, but she takes several steps away from him.

"So am I, your grandmother is looking at us." She hisses under her voice as she gestures with her eyes towards the woman who is still looking at them. "We can talk later... Over the phone. We can't be seen together, remember?"

Lavender turns and walks away, towards Cameron as she feels a shiver run up her spine when she can feel his grandmother's gaze escorting her all the way to Cameron.

She finds Cameron standing by a table, talking to a man in red dyed hair, dressed sharply in a deep black suit, much taller than Cameron.

"Cam... I have to use the bathroom." She clears her throat as she laces her hand around Cameron's arm, taking him by surprise at how close she's getting.

Almost too close that it's nearly... Seductive.

She's only doing it to keep the grandmother's gaze off of her, wanting her to know she's with Cameron and not interested in Domen who's acting like he's broken and needs to be repaired.

"Oh, didn't you go like seconds before the dance?" Cameron chuckles as he glances down at him and away from his guest. "Anyway, you're pregnant, it's understandable, you'll find me right here."

He says as he leans down and plants a kiss on her forehead, getting her to force a nervous smile before her gaze turns towards the guest Cameron is talking to.

The man stares down at her with a smirk, not one that seems perverted in a way, but like he knows her.

Or at least he thinks he does.

"You're pregnant?" The man asks as he stares down at Lavender who furrows her brows. "Who's the father?"

Shouldn't it be obvious? To a stranger?

Cameron frowns and glances up at the stranger before standing in front of Lavender, blocking the man's view.

"I am. Anyway Lavender, go ahead. Come to me when you're done." He says, urging her forward with a slight nag of his shoulder against hers.

She nods slowly as she somehow feels like she knows the man.

He looks very familiar.

"Okay." Lavender nods her head and gives the man one last glance before walking away.

I hope she saw that... Please don't suspect me... Please.

Lavender prays as she speed-walks towards the corridor where she finally escapes the eyes of the grandmother, entering a more secluded area as she sighs out in relief.

She walks much slower than before as she heads over to the washroom.

It's a large place, a place designed for the Southren's grand parties or just a getaway place to relax and have fun.

Which they only used for grand events.

They weren't allowed to simply have fun and live life.

I don't think I'd be able to live that kind of life.

Lavender sighs as she pushes open a door leading into the bathroom and walks towards the mirror and sinks.

She stops in front of the mirror and stares at herself, noticing even more how well Polina had really changed her.

She could really be unrecognizable at this point.

Hearing the flush of a toilet, she opens the tap and pretends to be washing her hands as a younger looking lady walks out, fixing her dress as she walks to the mirror.

She looks up to the mirror and directly at Lavender, meeting Lavender's gaze, causing her to shy away and back to pretending to wash her hands.

"So what's your name?" The lady asks as she glances at her own reflection, fixing the foam in her bra to boost her chest when she notices Lavender's breasts pressing well against her dress.

"Lavender." She knows there's no point lying, it would only make her look suspicious if she did.

"I've never heard of you before." The lady says as she runs her hand through her hair, fixing it. "Are you dating a rich man?"

"Something like that." Lavender nods her head and closes the tap. "Edward Cameron."

"Oh, that explains a lot." She chuckles as she finally turns to face Lavender. "You're pretty and well packaged, in terms of your body. Lucky on all angles." She winks and waves at Lavender, leaving the bathroom.

Lavender can't help but smile at this and glances down at the sink, feeling a bit of relief after being complemented for the first time.

Her little giggle is short lived as the door to the bathroom opens with haste, getting her heart to leap into her throat, only to widen in shock when she sees Domen at the door.

He closes the door and walks over to her as she steps back, entirely confused.

"Domen, this is the lady's bathro-."

She's cut short when her lips are sealed with his in such a short time that she doesn't even get to react.

His fingers crawl past her cheek and to the back of her head, bringing her head closer to his as he parts his lips and presses them back up, deepening the kiss.

Lavender widens her eyes as she stares at him, shocked as her back meets the cold tiled walls of the bathroom.

Domen tilts his head slightly as he slithers his tongue into her mouth, and she closes her eyes as she lets his tongue explore. Soaking in the warmth of their mouths.

He takes his hand away from her neck and down her body, tracing down her neck and gripping onto her chest, though not taking his time as he slides his fingers down to her thigh on both sides and lifting her into his arms.

He walks her towards the sink and lets her sit down where he doesn't have to bend his neck so low to kiss her.

Parting her knees, he fixes himself between her thighs, but doesn't go as far as trying to undress her, which almost confuses her.

The lack of breath soon catches up to them both and he leans away, only slightly, as their lips still brush against each other as they try to catch their breath.

He leans his forehead onto hers as his hands go down to her thighs, gripping them tightly.

"Don't love him." Domen says in a whisper as he raises his eyes to gaze at her, and she opens her eyes to stare into his in return. "Keep loving me instead."

"I can't." She shrugs her shoulders as she reaches her hand up to his tie and only fiddles with it as she glances down to it instead, knowing she has to let him face reality. "You're marrying Evette... We can't..."

She trails off as tears start to form in her eyes. She closes her eyes as she bites her lower lip, feeling her stomach turn from the thought that she really can't get over him.

Not when he's behaving like he cares so much for her...

"Don't keep doing this... I can't move on if you keep confusing me." She says as tears stream down her face with her hands still on his tie. "You're taking advantage of my feelings, Domen."

"I'm not." He says as he reaches his hand up to her cheek and gently wipes a tear with his thumb. "I'm... In love with you... So much that it's starting to hurt pretty bad watching you being with someone else."