25: An accident? maybe a good one.

A yawn escaped her now pale pink and dry lips as she leans up from the pillow while the sun beams down her face, burning her eyes.

She glances around the room as she narrows her eyes, trying to understand where exactly she could be before shoving her feet off the bed.

Just like always, her shirt is entirely open with her chest bursting out to the open world, greeting any unsuspecting eyes.

Luckily for her, she is in her room with no one to witness the scene.

She runs a hand through her roughed hair and clicks her tongue as her lips shrink even further.

Thirsty.

She shoves her feet towards the door and opens it as the sleep roams her brain while staggering towards the kitchen.

Though half awake, she manages to find the kitchen and walks straight to the tap, opening it and bending over to fill her stomach.

"Get a tumbler at least." The deep voice startles her so much that she chokes on the water and leans from the sink, spilling the water all over the floor as she glances around to see who it is. "You'd have to mop that up.... But before that button up your shirt."

Lavender widens her eyes at Domen, a bit surprised to be seeing him. It doesn't take long for the reminder that she isn't in her house to slap her.

She turns away from him as her throat tightens from embarrassment while she buttons up her top.

"Gosh... I forgot I was here." She says in a near mummer before turning to face him once more with a flushed face. "I was half asleep when I walked in here."

"It's nearly twelve." Domen raises a brow at her as he walks to the fridge and pulls out some containers with food still steaming in them. "I thought you were dead, I had to check up on you. Why do you sleep so much?"

"I was tired." She says as she runs the back of her mouth against her lower lip before walking to the counter he is standing next to. "What's that?"

"Lunch." He says as he glances at her, now noticing she's even shorter than she actually is.

During the day she is usually wearing heels or platformers which makes her look a little taller than she actually is.

Though now that she isn't wearing any shoes, she's way shorter.

Her head reaches his shoulders and only barely.

Almost the height of a thirteen year old.

"You're really short, you know that right?" Domen asks as he steps away from her a bit to examine her height.

She looks up at him and furrows her brows before glancing elsewhere.

"I've always been this short." She says while crossing her arms on her chest. "You don't have to point it out."

"With your shoes you look taller at least but now you're way short." He says as he places his hand on her hair and pets her, getting her glare at him. "You're my height when I was twelve."

"Stop insulting me it's too early in the morning." She says as she smacks his hand away and glances elsewhere.

"I'm not insulting." He chuckles as he shifts his gaze back to the food he's turned to serving on the white mud plates. "It's a cute height."

Lavender furrows her brows as she drops her gaze to the food instead while he shares.

"I'll be back." He says, stopping midway as he leaves the room, leaving Lavender to stand hungrily at the unfinished serving.