89: A morning restart

Start from the beginning

It's the first she's had to witness him getting straight out of bed.

"Morning..." Lavender says in a mummer as she drops her head down to the toothbrush and puts some toothpaste on it. "You usually wake up early."

"Mmmh, yeah I have no where to be." He chuckles as he walks over to her, snaking his hands around her waist as he buries himself into her back.

Lavender's cheeks become warm as she stares down at her toothbrush, feeling embarrassed to actually look at him.

Domen smiles as a chuckle radiates his throat while glancing into the reflection, noticing her reluctance to look up.

He places his chin on her head as she starts to brush her teeth.

"Did you order breakfast?" He asks as his fingers slip into the opening of the shirt and caresses her stomach. "We can't let junior starve."

Lavender chokes on the toothpaste, getting him to chuckle as he leans from her and grabs a toothbrush as well.

He watches as she rinses the water off while still recovering from the shock.

"That's the last thing I imagine I'd hear you say." She says once her mouth is entirely rinsed before glancing up at him through the mirror. "Besides, you hurt me a lot, these bite marks sting."

She says as she pats the mark at the nape of her neck, massaging it as his eyes drop down to it through the mirror.

"Oh, sorry." He says as he reaches his hand up to her neck. "Doesn't look deep enough though."

He playfully leans down to her neck, plotting to take another bite into her skin and she chuckles and steps away, grabbing his face and pushing him away.

"What are you? A dog?" She laughs out as he growls in intimidation, mimicking a dog.

He chuckles as he leans back to the sink and spits out the toothpaste before rinsing his mouth off.

The doorbell rings and Lavender instantly dashes out of the bathroom, catching Domen by surprising.

She hurries to the door and grins out at the sight of the tray in front of her.

The serving boy glances down at Lavender and his eyes widen as his eyes trail down her clothes, but before he could even go any further, Domen emerges and quickly snaps her waist as he wraps the towel around her waist.

Lavender instantly blushes in embarrassment and runs from the door, not willing to accept the food anymore.

"Thanks." Domen says with furrowing brows as he stares at the serving boy who still seems embarrassed.

Much younger than both Domen and Lavender.

Domen grabs the tray and closes the door when the annoyance fills his body when he knows too well the service boy would have seen more than his young brain could handle.

"Did your brain not work?" Domen asks as he glares towards Lavender who is in the blanket, still embarrassed over the fact she opened the door half naked.

Her thighs were out for the world to see even though she was lucky that the shirt shielded enough.

"Don't remind me." She hisses and he rolls his eyes as he grabs a few plates before walking towards the bed. "I didn't realize it it's so hot out here."

"Mh." Domen smiles as he sits on the bed and places the plates between him and her. "Let's eat, starving isn't an option for you."

Lavender sighs as she uncovers herself and glances down at the plates, only to widen her eyes at the sight of the food.

Colorful... Aromatic...

She grabs a fork and instantly stabs into a box shaped bread that had been stuffed with eggs and vegetables.

Placing it into her mouth, she closes her eyes as she moans out in the deliciousness that melts over her tongue.

Domen simply smiles as he watches her savor her meal.

He tilts his head to the side as he watches her reach down for another of the same, stuffing her mouth before she even swallows what's already inside.

Just as always, she forgets she's with someone and doesn't try in the slightest to eat elegantly.

"You really are a chipmunk." Domen teases, getting her to glare up at him with her mouth filled with food, making it puffier than it always is.

She straightens her back and swallows the food in her mouth before swiping off the sauces from the little sandwiches that made it to the edges of her mouth.

"That's mean." She furrows her brows and he chuckles as he bites his lower lip.

"I know, but it's adorable, I can't help it." He winks, getting her to roll her eyes as her cheeks become warmer.

"Whatever."