Season 4 Episode 6

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: Reminder that I wrote this story 10 Years ago. I was a different writer then so if something is off or too Mary Jane I apologize. But I do hope you still enjoy.

Layla stood in front of the mirror looking at another dress she had purchased. She walked out into the living area and spotted that no one was home. Hmm. She grabbed her bag and headed out the door hoping to go get Sophie. She arrived at the Humphrey/Van der Woodsens. As she was walking in Blair was leaving.

"Do I want to know?" she asked.

"See for yourself" Blair said getting on the elevator.

"Great, first I get Blair now I get Layla. Must be my lucky day." Jenny said

"Is your Dad home?"

"Him, Lily, Eric and Sophie went somewhere."

"Oh, then I'll wait."

"Great." Jenny said walking away and turning around "I don't get why your pissed at me and not at Chuck."

"Its different."

"How so?"

"Chuck's my best friend."

"So, wait you don't judge him because you two are one in the same."

"Whats that suppose to mean?"

"You both sleep around."

"Excuse me?"

"Your many summers in Europe you can't tell me you were an innocent little girl"

"To tell you the truth, you have me beat on innocence"

"I sold drugs."

"You don't think I didn't, after my summer with Carter a few years ago I went on a downward spiral and Chuck saved me from myself. Your old friend Damien was apart of that but we both got help but obviously I was the only one that stuck to it"

"Right Carter your first time and then was left. Wait there's more, you two were married. How cute"

"Will you tell Rufus and Lily Meg will be by later" Layla said turning around and leaving. She got back to the Empire and paced the kitchen. He phone dinged and she grabbed it opening it up.

We hear that A is no longer an Archibald, In fact she's a Baizen. If her and Carter are married then why is it that he's been seen with a different girl everynight. Sorry A maybe he isn't prince charming after all.

"God I hate her!" Layla screamed. She had done so well on keeping that off of Gossip Girl.

The Elevator dinged and in walked Chuck.

"I left it at the front desk with my concierge... Good luck today." He said into the phone and then hung up.

"You!" She said pointing at Chuck pissed.

"Yes?"

"You're the reason why she's here aren't you?"

"I didn't think you had a problem with little J."

"You want to to check Gossip Girl and try that again"

"Out of all the people to ruin you with that" Chuck said reading Gossip Girl.

"Your war is against Blair not me, leave me out of it" Layla said and then went to her room.

"A!" he shouted chasing after her "I didn't know you two had issues"