Season 2 Episode 4

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: This is a rewrite of my fanfiction Secret Keeper from FanFiction.net. It was written 8 years ago and to be honest not really one of my favorites anymore. The further I got away from it and then came back to it the more I started to not like it. But I do know that there are those who do like it (Since it has been copied and posted by another user 3 separate times.) There are times when it seems some storylines are similar to other storylines. This was my first FanFic and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. So please bear with me. Love You all and your support. 

Wakey, wakey, upper east to the first day of senior year and the onset of a new social big question is, with Serena single and on top of the world, will Constance become the house of van der woodsen?

Layla walked into Blair's place and ran up stairs to her room. Blair sat at her table brushing her hair.

"Thank god you're here." Layla said.

"Yes Lay."

"I need your fashion help."

Blair stood up and turned to Layla.

"You need my help with clothes, your miss model and you need my help?"

"I have sort of a dilemma." Layla said sitting down on the bed.

"Okay."

"You should first know that I'm pregnant." Layla said surprised how easy that was to tell Blair.

Blair sat back down and stared at her.

"You're...bun in oven?"Blair asked trying to process it.

"Yes, and yes it's Chucks." Layla replied knowing exactly the question that was coming next.

"Does he know, does Humphrey know?"

"Yes, and yes. I need your help because my baby bump is a little obvious." Layla said standing up and turning, clear enough you could see a little bump with her school uniform blouse.

"So, you need my help covering it. Aren't you staying with Little J. She's good at these things assuming she knows."

"She is but I didn't stay at the loft last night."

"Oh, well where did you stay, because I am sure it wasn't at your house?"

"I stopped by to get my uniform, but I stayed at Chucks." Layla said embarrassed.

"Layla Archibald, what did you do?"

"I slept with him, and I feel very guilty. Stays between us" she asked sitting down. Blair nodded her head and thought for a second.

"Its fall so a blazer over will work perfectly. Just don't take it off at all." Blair said.

"Thank you"
"Now will you excuse me I have to get to the steps and look through potential projects. See you at lunch."

"Yeah" Layla said and left.

She arrived at school and spotted Dan and Jenny walking in. She ran up to them.

"Romeo!" she yelled. Dan turned around and stopped. Jenny with him. She walked up and gave him a kiss.

"Good morning." He said.

"Morning" She smiled.

"So you never came back last night" Dan said.

"I'll catch up with you guys later" Jenny said.

"It was late when I got out of Blair's party so I just went to my place and stayed. My uniform was there anyways" Layla lied feeling guiltier as she went.