Season 3 Episode 1

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: This is a rewrite of my fanfiction Secret Keeper from FanFiction.net. It was written 8 years ago and to be honest not really one of my favorites anymore. The further I got away from it and then came back to it the more I started to not like it. But I do know that there are those who do like it (Since it has been copied and posted by another user 3 separate times.) There are times when it seems some storylines are similar to other storylines. This was my first FanFic and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. So please bear with me. Love You all and your support.

A/N: For those that may have read this originally on FanFiction.net. I did tweak this chapter a bit. 

Welcome back, Upper East a long, hot summer away, I see it didn't take much time for you to dirty up The clean slates I gave you, my inbox is overflowing, so let's get to the good stuff, shall we? Spotted Chuck Bass up to his old tricks. Poor B.I guess nothing good lasts forever. As for a certain leggy blonde by a Hamptons' pool Looks like Serena left big shoes to fill and someone finds them the perfect fit.

Layla and Jenny lounge by Cece's Hampton house pool side. Dan invited her and Sophie to spend the summer with them which was good because she really didn't know what else she was going to do and she didn't want to spend it with her mother.

"Well, I found just it and just in time, the car's here. Now it's time to go get you dressed?" Eric walked over holding a magazine and Sophie.

" No, I'm not leaving." Jenny moaned.

"I don't want to either" Layla said.

"I don't think we have a choice."

"As soon as we get in that car, it means no more beaches and no more bonfires and no more stalking the Barefoot Contessa through 1770 House. Our summer in the Hamptons is officially over." Jenny groaned.

"So, uh a sit-in?"

"More like a lie-in, at least until the sun goes down." Layla said patting the seat next to her "Join us E"

"You're sure your dad doesn't know?" Eric asked sitting down putting Sophie in his lap.

"Oh, totally. I mean, we hid all the evidence." Jenny said.

"Look, Dan doesn't even know. He's too busy pre-reading all his books for college." Layla said.

"Well Layla has also kept him occupied" Jenny said.

"Eww I don't want to know" Eric said.

"I also snuck onto his laptop and, uh, might've disabled his "Serena Van Der Woodsen" Google alert." Layla said proudly.

"When did you have time to do that with everything you two have been doing"

"Its called a summer fling and its ending when we start school. We both agreed"

"What happens when we get back to the city?" Eric said.

"Then it's Serena's problem." Layla said "As now, we made her a promise. And it is very important to keep those even if they were asked via drunken text from a Turkish pay-as-you-go phone."

"Who would of thought she would of texted you of all people too" Eric said.

"S and I have a unique friendship, this isn't the first time I've kept her secret" Layla smiled.

Dan and Rufus approached them bags in hand.

"Hey you guys aren't ready? Serena's gonna be home by 6:00." Rufus said.