Season 4 Episode 4

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: Reminder that I wrote this story 10 Years ago. I was a different writer then so if something is off or too Mary Jane I apologize. But I do hope you still enjoy.

Overnight, our brooding billionaire's become a generous what's responsible for this metamorphosis? Or should I say who? Has a French fairy touched Chuck with her magic wand? Or does simply being with an angel make you want to grow wings, too?

Layla grabbed Sophies hand and the envelope off the dresser. She had spent all last night pacing and signing and pacing and signing.

"I hope you two are coming to my charity event later." Chuck asked Nate and his girlfriend.

"Party on the roof? We wouldn't miss it." Nate said.
"A?" Chuck asked as she entered the room.

"Of course."

"And Carter?" Eva asked.

"Um yeah" Layla smiled getting a glance from Chuck.

"Good, 'cause I'm announcing a $5 million charity."

"What? $5 million? " Juliet said.

"Chuck, that's amazing." Nate said.

"What's the lucky organization?" Layla said sitting down and pulling Sophie into her lap.

"Poor thing can't make up his mind." Eva smiled.

"Petroleum apocalypse, the education crisis, poverty, disease, not to mention the recession. It seems outside my Bassian bubble, the world is a pretty screwed up place."

"Well, the good news is, whichever you pick will be eternally grateful." Juliet said.

"If it's not too hypocritical, I think the situation calls for some champagne." Chuck said.

"I'll join you." Nate replied.

The boys walked into the other room.

"I'm Juliet by the way, I don't think we've been properly introduced"

"Layla Baizen. Nate's sister."

"I know."

"Surprised he's claiming me?"

"So I didn't know him before, but I heard stories." Juliet said turning to Eva completely ignoring Layla "You're a great influence. He's really changed."

"I take no credit. Old Chuck, bad Chuck, new Chuck, good Chuck. To me, it's one man, one journey."

God Carter was right she is the devil for playing nice with a girl that made her nauseate.

"Wow you really are from Europe." Juliet said "So Layla, your brother mentioned that you're a model. Of course he didn't know that I sort of know that."

"Its mostly European and over the summer. I don't want it to consume me."

"I had no idea you're a model. I should of know, your very beautiful."

"Um Thanks."

"Nah, I don't think so." Nate said coming in from the other room as Juliet's phone dinged. She quickly checked it and shot up.

"Nate, I'm sorry. I know I just got here, but my neighbor- she's locked out, and I have her spare key. So I have to go. I'm sorry." She said running out.

"Well I am headed out as well" Layla said standing up and picking up Sophie and then grabbing the envelope. She walked over to Chuck "I promise to be there tonight but right now I have business to attend."