Season 2 Episode 24

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: This is a rewrite of my fanfiction Secret Keeper from FanFiction.net. It was written 8 years ago and to be honest not really one of my favorites anymore. The further I got away from it and then came back to it the more I started to not like it. But I do know that there are those who do like it (Since it has been copied and posted by another user 3 separate times.) There are times when it seems some storylines are similar to other storylines. This was my first FanFic and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. So please bear with me. Love You all and your support.

You ask yourself where do we go from here, life is so strange. Destination unknown when you don't know your destination and something could change

They all sat in the police station. Layla sat between Chuck and Nate. Her head on Chuck's shoulder.

"Serena's been in Jail for over four hours. She's already sereved more time than Nicole Richie and Lindsey Lohan combinded" Blair said pacing in front of them.

"She's a socialite mistakenly accused of stealing a bracelet I doubt they're working her over the phone book" Chuck said.

"When I called Lily she said she was on her way. Where is she?"

"I just can't believe she had her daughter arrested" Nate said.

"Who does that" Layla said yawning

"Someone who's never been arrested" Chuck said "A, you should go home and get some sleep, Check on Soph"

"I'm fine"

Lily walked into the police station.

"Hello, I'm Lilian Bass. I'm here for my daughter Serena Van der Woodsen"

Blair glared at her.

"I'm going to go actually" Layla said standing up, Chuck stood up with her and walked her to the door and kissed her on the forehead goodnight.

"I'll see you tomorrow for Prom?" Chuck asked.

"Of course. Its been the plan since forever."

"Yes it has hadn't it"

"You promised me freshman year." she said then kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight" She said then walked away

The next morning she stood infront of her mirror holding her Beautiful Silver prom dress up to her.

"Wow that's a dress!" she heard behind her.

"Hey Ry"

"So how was your day yesterday?"

"Um well I feel horrible for asking you to check on Soph."

"It was no big deal."

"Well um so I went to some place with Chuck and got Georgina."

"Your old friend who blackmailed you and told your secret on Gossip Girl."

"Yeah, and then we brought her back."

"Weird"
"then we used her to try and get money back from Poppy because her and Serena's ex boyfriend Gabriel. At least I hope their exes now. They stole money from a bunch of people including Rufus."

"Eventful why didn't you invite me in on this action?"

"I didn't even think, everything happen all at once. Oh I also ran into an ex."

"You have an ex that isn't Dan and isn't Chuck?" Riley asked surprised.

"Yeah oh and I lied to Nate and said I was dating Chuck because Chuck is in love with Blair."