Season 2 Episode 16

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: This is a rewrite of my fanfiction Secret Keeper from FanFiction.net. It was written 8 years ago and to be honest not really one of my favorites anymore. The further I got away from it and then came back to it the more I started to not like it. But I do know that there are those who do like it (Since it has been copied and posted by another user 3 separate times.) There are times when it seems some storylines are similar to other storylines. This was my first FanFic and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. So please bear with me. Love You all and your support. 

True love and betrayal, revenge and more revenge, A heroine with an impossible goal- If only mozart had lived on the upper east side. All this queen wants is a golden ticket to yale.

Layla walked into Chuck's suite. He was talking on the phone. She sat down next to him.

"No, I told you, under 18, and I want verification... I don't care where you have to import them from... I want them young and unstable." Chuck said into the phone.

"You can cancel that order." Jack said walking in.

"Jack" Layla said.

"I already ate."

"I'll get right back to you." Chuck said hanging up.

"Your bush league attempts to take me down- They're getting boring. Although, I must admit, having the freshman class of Brearley hold their annual sleepover in my hotel room- That was a nice touch. By the way, don't be alarmed, But, uh, our stock might take a little dip today. I'm still adjusting to a learning curve."

"No, what you're doing is trying too hard you're obviously not cut out for the job. Which is why Bart never let you out of the outback. You should be more careful."

"Or what? It's my company now, kid."

"You saw to that."

"Will the, uh, board and I be seeing you at the opera tonight? Even though you're no longer in charge, you are still the public face of the company I think it's important you display it, Show there's no hard feelings."

"Maybe I'll show them they made the wrong choice instead. Oh, wait. You're already doing that for me, aren't you?"

"We probably won't be seeing much of each other anyway. I'll be in your father's seats, and you'll be, well, somewhere else." Jack said and left.

"Glad I was here for that" Layla said.

"Sorry about that" Chuck said
"Don't let him get to you Chuck, plus I can handle Jack Bass. In fact, I can handle all you Bass's"

"I have to find a way to beat him"

"Have you thought about talking to Lily, she could help"

"Actually, I have, you read my mind" he said kissing her.

"So, this, us what is it?" she asked.

"How about you join me at the Opera tonight" he said.

"I would love too" she said getting up "I'll see you tonight then."

He got up and kissed her and walked her to the door.

"See you later."

Layla got to the school and spotted Nate and Dan.

"I am so glad that we are all friends again" She said putting her hands on their shoulders."

"Me too" Dan said.