Season 2 Episode 9

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: This is a rewrite of my fanfiction Secret Keeper from FanFiction.net. It was written 8 years ago and to be honest not really one of my favorites anymore. The further I got away from it and then came back to it the more I started to not like it. But I do know that there are those who do like it (Since it has been copied and posted by another user 3 separate times.) There are times when it seems some storylines are similar to other storylines. This was my first FanFic and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. So please bear with me. Love You all and your support.

Spotted at minh-Jenny Humphrey buying 16 yards of tulle. But since when does Eleanor Waldorf Pay for her purchases with a penny jar? They say a stitch in time saves nine.

Layla stood in front of the mirror at the suite and looked at her ever growing baby bump. It was just a few more months and she would see her baby.

"You look fine" Chuck said from behind her.

"I know" she said.

"What are you doing anyways?" he asked curious as why she was dressed up and his suite was covered in dresses.

"Your step mother invited me to the event tonight."

"With all the older people?" he questioned.

"It's the first event I've been invited to since my pregnancy outing, I'm going no matter what it's for."

"Well don't expect to see me there."

"Wasn't planning on it, now if you'll excuse me I need to meet Serena."

"You and Serena Besties now? I thought you weren't talking to Dan because of her."

"She is actually taken so there is nothing to worry about with Dan, plus with her being your stepsister and I being pregnant were practically family."

"True but if Serena is taken then why are you here and not in Brooklyn?"

"Because he still loves her."

"And you said you love me, what's the difference?"

"There is none. That's why he and I need to break up."

Chuck nodded then kissed her forehead. Layla grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

Rumor has it that Lady b.'s been outfoxed by a young fox

Layla walked into the Bass/Van der Woodsen's and back into Serena's room

"Hey S"

"Hey" Serena said looking up and saw Layla's dress" You look amazing"

"Thanks, I tried on like a hundred dresses. You can say Chuck's suite is a disaster"

"Well, you finally did it- Made absolutely sure I'm never gonna Get into Yale." Blair said walking in.

"What are you talking about?" Serena said.

"Little Emma-turns out she's less Holly Hobby And more Jenna Jameson."

"Can you speak plainly?" Serena said.

"She's determined to become a woman on my watch, And if I don't help pimp her out, she's gonna Character-assassinate me to the dean."

"What's going on" Layla said.

"I thought she liked ice cream and magic." Serena said.

"Next time leave the scheming to the experts." Blair said and looked at pictures on the bed "What are those?"