Season 2 Episode 6

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: This is a rewrite of my fanfiction Secret Keeper from FanFiction.net. It was written 8 years ago and to be honest not really one of my favorites anymore. The further I got away from it and then came back to it the more I started to not like it. But I do know that there are those who do like it (Since it has been copied and posted by another user 3 separate times.) There are times when it seems some storylines are similar to other storylines. This was my first FanFic and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. So please bear with me. Love You all and your support. 

Rise and shine, early birds. Gossip girl here. We all have dreams- some good, some bad, some fun and Freudian and some are the dreams we've had our whole lives.

Layla got dressed and went out into the main area of the suite. Chuck and Nate were both standing there.

"Get excited, Archibald. We are three hours away from horny women's studies majors wanting to work out all their anger towards men in their bunk beds." Chuck said.

"My heart's still set on U.S.C. I-I just wish my mom wouldn't push Yale so hard." Nate said.

"I think she's only pushing it 'cause the Vanderbilt side of our family practically owns it." Layla said joining in.

"Think of it this way. Yale is your safety school." Chuck said.

"I mean, I guess I could get away from all the drama on the other side of my family and go someplace where they don't know me or the Captain."

"Exactly" Layla said.

"We blow off the formal visit crap and focus on what really matters- creating your own freshman 15." Chuck said.

"Eww, I don't need to hear this." Layla said.

"Are you not seriously considering going to Yale either?" Nate asked Chuck.

"I'm, uh, evaluating colleges based on secret societies. Yale has the creme de la creme, the skull and bones. My goal is to get inside their inner sanctum." Chuck responded.

"And how exactly are you planning to do that?" Nate asked.

"By showing up." Chuck smirked.

Layla walked over to the mirror and studied herself.

"I get fatter and fatter everyday" she said.

"No you don't, you look beautiful" Chuck said kissing her cheek.

"Let's go" Nate said not wanting to witness his sister and best friend.

At the school Layla stood between Chuck and Nate to listen to the announcements.

"This weekend concludes college visits. The schools you will be visiting- Harvard, Yale and Brown - are among the best in the world. You are ambassadors of Constance Billard and St. Jude's, as well as your own families. We urge you to present yourselves in the best possible light. Good luck."

Dan walked by them and Chuck stopped him.

"I wonder what lucky school will be the subject of the next nursery rhyme penned by Brooklyn's lamest fiction writer?"

"Actually, Chuck, I think the Dean of admissions at Yale will actually appreciate my ability to write about, uh, damaged characters."

"Looks like we'll be spending the weekend together."

"How nice."

"Say hello to the characters on public transportation for me." Chuck said and Nate and he walked off.