Season 2 Episode 17

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: This is a rewrite of my fanfiction Secret Keeper from FanFiction.net. It was written 8 years ago and to be honest not really one of my favorites anymore. The further I got away from it and then came back to it the more I started to not like it. But I do know that there are those who do like it (Since it has been copied and posted by another user 3 separate times.) There are times when it seems some storylines are similar to other storylines. This was my first FanFic and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. So please bear with me. Love You all and your support. 

While upper east siders are hitting the snooze button, Blair Waldorf had a rude awakening when the rooster crowed at dawn this morning.

Layla walked into the dinning room of their house and sat next to Nate. Nate's phone rang and he picked it up.

"No... Why What's up?... Really" Nate said then looked over at Layla "I'm waiting for Vanessa. Why...Okay."

Nate grabbed a napkin and wrote down an address.

"We'll see you there...Yes she's with me...I'll ask her" Nate said then hung up.

"Who was that?" Layla asked.

"Chuck, were you with him last night?"

"No, why?"

"He said he thinks it's the best night he ever had"

"Did he try Blair?" Layla joked.

"You're funny" Nate said getting up "Come on we need to meet Vanessa and then meet Chuck at this address."

"Okay lets go" Layla said getting up.

"Sophie?"

"I hate to be one of those parents but mom hired a nanny, I guess she's back into she makes it hard being a good parent when she isn't the best example."

"Well when your out of highschool maybe you'll be a good mother, a better one than her."

"You're funny" she said throwing a berry at his head.

"Oww Lay"

They arrived at the address after getting Vanessa.

"Please tell me what we're doing here." Vanessa said.

"Yeah, and talk about the filthy rich w-what happened to you?" Nate asked Chuck as he approached them.

"Yesterday, I received an envelope. Inside was a business card with an address, a date and a time on it. No name. I assumed it was some overly designed invitation to a business meeting."

"Okay" Layla said

"When I arrived at the address, it was something different entirely."

"A high-stakes poker game?" Vanessa said.

"Or an arms dealer auction?" Nate asked.

Chucked walked over to the door and unlocked it.

"The ultimate private gentleman's club." Chuck said .

"Of course" Layla said.

"I walked through this door."

"And it was the Chuck Bass version of Narnia?" Vanessa said getting a glare from Chuck.

"She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Besides me of course" Layla said then got a glare from Chuck" I tried"