Season 2 Episode 14

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: This is a rewrite of my fanfiction Secret Keeper from FanFiction.net. It was written 8 years ago and to be honest not really one of my favorites anymore. The further I got away from it and then came back to it the more I started to not like it. But I do know that there are those who do like it (Since it has been copied and posted by another user 3 separate times.) There are times when it seems some storylines are similar to other storylines. This was my first FanFic and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. So please bear with me. Love You all and your support. 

Gossip girl here, welcoming you to the new year, When Manhattanizes who flew south for the sun Return to their park avenue perches, Which means I have a lot of catching up to do. Word is Serena van der Woodsen tangoed in the New Year In the plazas of Buenos Aires. I guess that means lonely boy was all alone when the clock tolled 12:00. And what of little j. Rumor is she's given up couture for tartan. Has she also renounced her rebellious ways? Blair Waldorf has been spotted making inroads at the colony club. With high school nearing its end, Has queen b. found a new social ladder to climb? We also hear Baby A is now Mama A. So the only real question remaining is where in the world is Chuck Bass? And if he ever coming back?

Layla walked into the school and spotted Dan as she walked up.

"Romeo" She shouted catching up to him.

"Hey, how's so...?"

"Sophie."

"How is she?"

"She's good, surprisingly my mother volunteered to watch her today."
"That is a surprise."

"She said something about me continuing my education so I can get into Juilliard."

"So, have you heard from Chuck?" he asked.

"I got a text this morning from his uncle, I just need to build up the courage to see him" she replied.

Serena sat down the hall from them.

"Good Luck" he said.

"You too" she replied and headed her own way.

Layla went to her classes and when she walked out of one of them and into the courtyard she spotted Chuck sitting there. Blair approached him. Layla walked behind a pilla to listen.

"You want to get kicked out?" Blair asked him.

"Hello to you, too, lover. Long time no see." Chuck replied and took a hit of his pot.

"Put that out!"

"You didn't say the magic word."

"What are you even doing here? You should be passed out or hooked up to an I. V."

"I didn't want to miss the first day of school thou it looks like I already did."

"That's the only reason you came here? Not because you had something to tell me?" she said irritated.

"Like what?" he asked.

Layla rounded the corner and looked at Chuck. He looked up at her.

"You know like what." Blair said and then turned around to see what Chuck was looking at.

"Layla" Blair said.

"Chuck Bass!" they heard someone yell "Please tell me that's not what I think it is!"

Later that day they all sat in Headmistress Queller's office. Layla had no idea why she was even there but Blair drug her there.

"Miss Waldorf, this is not normal." Queller said.