Season 2 Episode 22

Disclaimer: I only own Layla all other characters unless otherwise noted belong to someone else.

A/N: This is a rewrite of my fanfiction Secret Keeper from FanFiction.net. It was written 8 years ago and to be honest not really one of my favorites anymore. The further I got away from it and then came back to it the more I started to not like it. But I do know that there are those who do like it (Since it has been copied and posted by another user 3 separate times.) There are times when it seems some storylines are similar to other storylines. This was my first FanFic and I honestly had no idea what I was doing. So please bear with me. Love You all and your support.

Eventually, every queen finds herself In unfamiliar territory outside the castle walls. In Blair Waldorf's case- the Village.

Layla lay awake in her bed. She rolled over and spotted Chuck fast asleep. She kissed his cheek and then went into Sophie's room and grabbed her and brought her back.

"I think somebody needs to wake up. What do you think Sophie?" Layla said.

Sophie giggled as they sat on the bed.

"Well I love this wake up call." Chuck said.

"But?"

"I would love to stay and hang out with you and this beautiful girl but I have things to do."

"Chuck Bass business man." Layla said.

Chuck grabbed his clothes kissed Layla and headed out.

"He is very crazy. I'm even crazier for liking him, we should go see Uncle Dan" Layla said talking to her daughter.

Layla got changed and went to Brooklyn. She walked into the loft.

"Anyone home" Layla called out.

"In here" she heard from Dan's room.

"Look who came to see you."

"Layla and Sophie" Dan said.

"Well of course I did name you her godfather."

"Which you still haven't told Chuck."

"It will come up eventually."

"Well aren't you two getting close again. Should we expect a Layla, Chuck relationship reunion. This would be the 2nd or are we considering this the 3rd if your counting that last one" Dan asked her.

"Hey, there will be no judging, can I say Serena." Layla said.

"Layla."

"Were just, you know friends."

"You and Chuck were never just friends. I've known you for a year and half now and you and guy friends don't actually work I'm actually surprised that you haven't dated Riley yet."

"Well technically we've known each other since freshman year."

"Were getting technical."

"No no no, you know to much to go technical on me. I'm leaving before you say anything else"

"Fine."

"Text you later Romeo" She said walking out the door with Sophie.

Later that night she sat at home in her father's old study.

"Hey" she heard her brother say behind her.

"Oh hey, how was showing Blair The Village?" Layla asked him.

"She refuses to take a subway."

"I was a bit weary of them in the beginning but sometimes they're easier."