He's laying awake in his bassinet, playing with his feet.

I slowly pick him up before taking him back to our room.

"Look who's awake," I smiled. Vincenzo reaches his hands out, taking Silas.

We all eventually get up, getting ready for the day. We let the kids open their presents, taking a million photos.

And I have to admit, I cried. Not even just a little but I fully sobbed. And the crying lasted about twenty minutes before it subsided slightly.

And then by two pm, everyone started to rock up to our house.

Vincenzo's parents, brothers and sister, Ares, Grey, his wife Elie and Marcell.

I don't remember the last time we really got together and talked and laughed. I missed them a lot, especially Alora. She's been focusing on herself a lot which I love. I love that she's been taking care of herself.

We bonded over Silas. That's how we got closer, by bonding over Silas.

We all sat for dinner, everyone drinking and eating, forks and knives scraping against plates.

"So, planning on having more kids?" Angel asked. Vincenzo looked over at me for a moment.

"I would love more. But when Victoria is ready," he smiles. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"I do want more of course, even though this pregnancy was hard, I'm up for it," I smiled. I turned to ares who was just staring off into space.

"What about you Ares, any plans to settle down?" I chuckled. He shrugged softly.

"We'll since you asked. I've actually been seeing someone for the past seven months," we all stared at him, our mouths to the floor.

"Fuckboy Ares has been seeing someone for seven months and didn't tell us?" Vincenzo said.

"Language Vincenzo," Angel warns. He apologises before going back to the subject of Ares.

"So who is this person?" I question.

"Her name is Sereen. She's twenty four and is from Jordan," he smiles.

"I'm happy for you sweetheart. I hope you guys eventually get married," Angels says softly.

After talking for a while, we clean up and gather around the tree. The kids go first with their presents, opening up large gifts and throwing wrapping everywhere.

Let me tell you Vincenzo was going around with a rubbish bag making sure that there wasn't any wrapping on the floor.

And then we got onto the gifts for us adults. Me and Vincenzo got Angel a bangle that had Whitney's name engraved in it. Elias got a range of new track pants, just like he asked. I got Alora a set of earrings to match her mothers bangle. Vincenzo also got Mylo and Isaiah matching chains. Even he had one so they all matched with each other.

Grey, Elie and Ares got gifts too. I got Elie a silk set of pyjamas, one for her one her daughter. Grey got a new set of tools because he's been interested in building a cubby house in his back yard for his daughter.

And Ares got a kitten. He's been talking about getting one for a while but never actually pulled through with his decision. So we got it for him.

"Your present," Vincenzo smiled. He handed me a box and I opened it.

It was a set of jewellery. A diamond necklace, earrings a tennis bracelet and a diamond encrusted band that matches my wedding ring.

"Vincenzo. I love it so much. Thank you," I smiled. I kissed him softly and hugged him tightly.

He took the necklace from the box, putting it around my neck. He does the clasp and helps me put on the bracelet and earrings before placing the band on my finger.

"Thank you again," I smiled.

"Anything for my wife," he chuckled.

"Okay, my turn," I smiled. He tilted his head to the side slightly before taking the small box I handed him. He was slightly confused but sat down and opened it.

"You're fucking kidding me," he whispered. His eyes glasses over slightly as he stared inside the box.

"Vincenzo, language," his mother warns. He doesn't say anything but picks up the baby onesie at the bottom of the box along with two sticks.

Everyone gasped and started crowing around us

"I'm fourteen weeks pregnant," I said softly. He pulls me into a tight hug, kissing me and rubbing the back of my head.

"This is the best surprise ever," he whispers. He kisses my cheek, hugging me tighter as I laugh at him.

"I love you so much," he whispered. I kissed the side of his head, smiling.

"I love you more,"
———————————————