~Chapter Eighteen~

The next few days leading up to our last stay were pretty quiet. No one was annoying or bothered me much. Silas was off school because it was the weekend, meaning we could spend more time together.

"Mama, what time do we leave today?" He asked while ripping the covers off me. I grunted in response.

"Go awayyy," I whined. He groaned and sat down next to me.

"Mama-

"Silas, I chose not to work today because I didn't want to. You told me not to work today, so why are you waking me?" I questioned while turning to face him.

"Sorry," he mumbled timidly. I rolled my eyes and opened my arms the slightest.

"Come here," I muttered. He crawled into my arms and sighed.

"Sorry for waking you. I'm gonna get you McDonald's for dinner as a sorry," he said. I giggled a little.

"Sounds like you really mean you're sorry," I chuckled. He laughed a little.

"Okay, I have homework. Go back to sleep," he sighed while escaping from my arms. I hummed in response and he put the blanket back onto me.

For twenty minutes, I attempted to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't.

I groaned and got up walking over to the bathroom. I washed up and tried to handle my hair. I brought the brush out and a few elastics.

"SILAS?" I yelled from the bathroom. No response. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"SILAS?" I called again. No reply.

I exited the bathroom and looked around the room. He wasn't inside. I opened the door to put room and ran out. My heart was pounding. I opened a random door and found Silas standing in the middle.

Alora was standing pretty close to him, them looking at each other with that lovey dovey look in their eyes.

"Mama-

"Oh no no no no no. Whatever is going on here, is to stop," I said quickly. They furrowed their eyebrows. Alora's cheeks quickly turned a shade of red.

"Ma-

"I'm not finished," I hissed. He stayed quiet. I glared at them.

"By the way you both are standing, I can tell you just had a fucking make out session. Alora, your hand is on his waist and Silas your hand is on her fucking lower back," I grumbled. They instantly let go of each other.

"Get rid of that lipstick on your face and cover up that fucking hickey," I whisper yelled. Her hand instantly went to her neck. I glared at Silas and shook my head.

"Get back to our room. And stay there until I come back," I gritted through my teeth. He left and I closed the door to the room.

I could tell it was Alora's room, there were a lot of items that belonged to her.

"Sit," I mumbled. She sat down on her bed and I started looking though her makeup. I grabbed two concealers and a colour corrector. I grabbed a chair and sat in front of her.

"For fucks sake. If any of your brothers find out that my son gave you a hickey, they won't only have Silas's head but yours too," I muttered while applying the colour correction. She winced a little, making me stop and glare.

"Let me warn you now. My son is sensitive, you hurt him in any way, I'll make sure you're six feet under," she looked at me and nodded. I applied concealer then blended it in. I moved back and had a look.

"You can barely see it. Just be careful next time," I muttered. She nodded. I went to leave when I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned back and to see Aloras hand on it.