~Chapter Sixty~

EPILOGUE
Three years later

Nothing could be more perfect.

Everything is right in the world. The monsters that used to hide in the dark are now gone. The demons that used to lurk in my head have now vanished too.

Everything's peaceful now.

I smiled at the baby laying in the beside me.

He's mine, ours.

It took me two years to fall pregnant. After all the medication I had taken and not having a period for so long, I had to start from scratch. I had surgery which took a long time to recover from but it was all worth it.

I went through IVF and I had a troublesome pregnancy but I would do it one hundred times over.

I couldn't have a natural birth due to so many complications but I was more than okay with that, just as long as our baby was healthy.

He's only nine weeks old but he's grown so much since he's been here.

"How's our champion doing?" I gruff voice asked. I chuckled a little, folding my arms as I stared at my delicious husband.

"He's fine baby, just sleeping," I replied. He hummed in response before wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"They're all gonna be here any minute now, do you need anymore help with anything?" He asks softly. I shake my head before kissing his cheek.

"It's all good, don't worry about anything," I smiled. He nodded sighed a little

"You need to take a break from all this paperwork you've been doing," I said. He shrugged his shoulders a little.

"I can't, I have to finish it," he rasps before kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes and turned to face him. I wrapped my arms around him, placing my hands in his voluptuous ass.

"Victoria," he said warningly.

"What? I'm only touching it," I shrugged. He laughed a little before kissing the side of my head.

"He's waking up,"  he said softly. I turned back around, watching as our son yawned and slowly opened his eyes. He looked around before his lips downturned. He started to wail and cry.

Vincenzo stepped forward, grabbing the small baby in his arms.

"Good morning Silas," he said softly against his ear. He immediately stopped crying and stared up at his dad.

There was a knock at the door. I left vincenzo and walked over to it, checking who it was. I opened up the door and found Greyson, his wife Elie and their daughter along with Ares and Eliane.

I smiled widely before greeting them all.

"How are you all," I smiled while picking up Eliane, kissing her softly.

"We're good, Vic," Elie smiled while holding the toddler in her arms.

"She fell asleep on the way here, is it okay if I set her upstairs?" Elie asked. I nod my head and take her upstairs. We walk into Elianes room and set her down into the bed. I look down only to realise that Eliane is sleeping too.

"Set them in the bed so they can sleep together," Elie chuckled. I set Eliane down next to her daughter. I admired the both of them, smiling to myself.

"Whitney's gotten so much taller," I said softly. She laughs a little before nodding.

"Yeh I've noticed she has. I'm so sad she's not a teeny tiny baby anymore," she pouts. I giggled before we headed out the room and back to the living area.

I noticed that Milo, Isaiah and Alora were here. She immediately runs  towards me, engulfing me in a hug.

"I miss you too Alora," I whisper while kissing her head softly.

Another knock came from the door. I looked over and saw Marcell standing there with a tray of cookies in his hands. I smiled before walking over to him, hugging him tightly.

"I've missed you so much," I said softly. He smiles before rubbing the back of my head. I let go and he hands me th tray of cookies.

"Dessert," he shrugged. I nodded and said thank you before placing the tray in the kitchen.

"My parents are gonna be here any minute now-

"Mr and Mrs Donatello! How are you?" Ares exclaimed with excitement, running towards them.

"What's all this?" Elias questions while staring at the decorations hanging from the wall.

"HAPPY 35th ANNIVERSARY!" We shouted. We all walked over to them, hugging them tightly as one big group.

"Thank you all so much but you didn't have to do this," Angel said softly before kissing the side of my head.

"It was the least we could do," I shrugged. We spend a couple minutes talking and laughing before it was time to sit at the dinner table.

Elias was holding his grandson while Angel admired him.

"Let's day grace everyone," Angel smiles. We nodded and all conjoined hands, staring at Angel and Elias.

"We thank god for this meal and for the loving families here today," Angel said.

"And we thank go that everyone is happy and healthy," Elias added.

"And we thank god for the opportunities we once had with Theodore," Vincenzo whispers. I smiled at him before kissing his cheek.

"And we thank Theo for his friendship towards us," I reply softly.

"Amen," everyone began to eat the food on the table.

I sat there quietly, watching as everyone ate.

We were all happy. Or starting to become happier.

We made it through everything together, never leaving each others sides for a moment.

And when we did, we felt alone.

So I vowed to be there when they needed me.

Especially my husband and kids.

Vincenzo has been the love of my life since I met him, I just didn't know it yet.

He made me feel safe, he loved me and cared for me as well.

And I love him.

Only him.

I turn to Vincenzo before leaning into his ear.

"I love you Vinnie,"

He smiled kissing my cheek.

"I love you more, Victoria,"
—————————————————