~Chapter Thirty~

I keep thinking about him.

And I know I shouldn't.

But I just can't stop thinking about the kiss he left on my cheek a couple nights ago.

It's like I can still feel his lips lingering.

I groaned and rubbed my face in annoyance. I sped off in my car after dropping Silas off at school.

I haven't seen Vinnie since that night. I think he's been avoiding me at work.

Anyway, I made it to work and walked inside. I walked down the hall and went to go downstairs when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw three men.

Ares, Grey and Theo were standing behind me.

"Oh hey," I mumbled. They smiled a little.

"Hey. Uhh so we're taking you to the cellars today. They're not here, they're in a warehouse forty minutes away," Theo explained. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who told you to take me?" I asked while grabbing my vibrating phone from my pocket.

I looked down and read the notifications i had received.

Vincenzo: Go with them.

I sighed and put my phone away.

"Okay let's go," I mumbled. I followed them as they walked outside and over to a car. There was already a driver inside waiting for us.

Theo got into the front but Ares started arguing with him.

I wasn't paying attention to what they were arguing about, mainly because I couldn't hear them as they were whispering.

I got into the car and closed the door behind me, thinking I was gonna sit at the window.

The door reopened and ares was staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"How about you shuffle your little five two ass to the middle seat-

"I'm not five two for starters-

He interrupted me by rolling his eyes.

"Well you definitely aren't six foot. Move over fun sized," he mumbled. My mouth dropped open and I started laughing.

"Okay that's a first," I chuckled. He smiled a little and I moved over, getting into the middle seat.

I put my seatbelt on and we began to drive.

Fucking hell men down know personal space. I had Grey on one side and Ares on the other.

And they were both man spreading.

Their legs were wide open while my knees were touching.

I looked over at Ares and saw a worried look on his face. I tapped his shoulder and he turned to me.

"You good?" I asked.

"Umm y-ye-

"No the dude has claustrophobia," Theo interrupted.

"Why wouldn't you have said something?" I asked.

"Theo is a dumb fuck who wouldn't let me sit in the front," he muttered. I glared at Theo. I took off my seatbelt and leaned into the front seat.

"Theo, switch with Ares," I said softly. He shook his head.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because then I'll be squished-