~Chapter Thirty-One~

Blood dropped down his arms as the cuffs dug into his wrists.

"You must love seeing me like this," he muttered. I raised an eyebrow.

"Seeing you how?" I questioned while turning off the blow torch.

"Naked. You wanted to strip me bare because you love the way I look," he muttered so only I could hear. I laughed a little.

"Well, now I wanna puke in my mouth," I chuckled.

I carefully held the metal rod and walked over to him. I pressed it on his stomach and he began to scream and cry out in pain.

"Where do I find him? This can all stop if you tell me," I shrugged. I kept the rod firm on his stomach. I could smell his flesh burning and watched as the blood oozed from his stomach.

"Where can I find him?" I questioned. I pressed harder and he let out screams.

"OKAY, S-STOP," he shouted. I slowly removed the rod and placed it back int the table.

I could hear some of my students gagging so I turned around, facing them. They silenced.

"Where is he?" I questioned while turning around. He was breathing heavily, groaning in pain.

"I d-dont know," He groaned.

"Not the answer I was looking for," I sighed. I grabbed the blow torch this time. I stood in front of him and turned it on to the blue flame. His eyes widened and started struggling against the chains.

I got closer to him and put the flame onto his thigh. He let out a screams so loud i thought my ears might burst.

He passed out and his body went limp against the chains. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"When they refuse to tell you anything, you make their death slow and painful. You never spare their lives," I explained while setting down the blowtorch. Some were holding their noses due to the smell while others left the room because they needed to puke.

There were only around eleven of them remaining.

There was a bucket of water next to the table so I picked it up. I threw it at Saint and he started screaming.

"IT B-BURNS," He cried. I looked at the bottom of the empty bucket and saw salt at the bottom.

Smart.

"Are you ready to start talking?" I asked. I was getting impatient and annoyed with him. He didn't reply.

"I guess not," I mumbled. I picked up a knife and the scissors I asked for. I turned to my group and sighed.

"Im going to castrate this bitch. Leave now if you have a weak stomach," I muttered. One remained after those words exited my mouth.

Lewis Mars stood at the wall. I stared at him a little before looking over at the four men standing on the side.

They were staring at me. Vincenzo's hands were balled into fists, his knuckles turning white. I looked over at Lewis. He was staring at the man hanging from the ceiling.

"Mr Mars...would you like to do the honors?" I asked while holding up the scizzors and knife. He slowly stepped forward and took the items from me.

Vincenzo's hands unclenched and remained by his side.

I handed him my gloves and he put them on. I stepped back and went over to where the rest of them were standing.

We watched as he began to cut. I don't think I have ever heard a man scream louder.