~Chapter Fifteen~

I was sitting in the basement with Vincenzo and the three men from earlier. They were talking about something having to relate with the mission. I wasn't concentrating though.

I was concentrating on trying not to puke on the floor in front of me.

"Victoria?" Called Theodore. I looked up for a second then breathed deeply, trying not to puke. I looked back down and nodded a little.

"Yes?" I asked lowly.

"We're you listening?" Ares questioned. I shook my head, no.

"For fucks sake," Vincenzo muttered under his breath. I shook my head annoyed at him.

"Capo, she doesn't look well," someone mumbled. I couldn't identify who it was due to the pounding headache that was forming.

"Just repeat what you said and I'll leave," I mumbled. A string of curse words exited Vincenzo's mouth.

"Continue training your recruits down here and don't be late on the days you have work," he grumbled while walking to the door. I was seated in a chair while the rest of them were standing.

I ran my hands through my hair in annoyance and rubbed my forehead. Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked to my right and saw Grey standing next to me.

"Are you okay? You don't look well," he signed. I gave him I small nod and stood up. I walked towards a room and opened the door.

My group was waiting for me with Mylo. He gave me a small nod and I returned one.

"Okay, so I've showed them a couple of different models of guns and knives, getting them used to them. I hope that's okay," he whispered in my ear. I nodded a little but he just stared.

"You don't look well, I can take over for you, I don't mind," he said. I shook my head.

"I'm fine. Thank you for the offer," I thanked. He nodded, smiling a little and left.

I sat down at the desk, bouncing my foot up and down as I waited for silence. Once they realised I was waiting, they quieted down.

"Who here has murdered someone before?" I asked. They were hesitant to my question but all of their hands rose into the air.

"Everyone sit on the floor," I muttered. They chattered a little before reluctantly sitting down.

"Since all the hands rose, we will not be doing combat today. We're doing the mental side of training," I muttered. The room erupted into a fit of chatter. I opened the drawer and found a gun, marker and empty book. I took the gun out and cocked it back, shooting the ceiling.

They instantly quieted.

"Listen carefully. I tell you what to do, you don't get to decide what you want to do. Everyone will sit down. Don't make a fucking sound till I get back," I hissed. They nodded and I stood up, walking out of the room. I started looking around the room and noticed Theodore sitting in the corner on a chair.

He had the baby resting in his arms, smiling down at he or she. He looked up for a moment and saw me standing there.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you," he said softly. I shook my head and smiled a little.

"It's fine. I was just wondering if you had some Panadol or aspirin?" I asked hesitantly. He nodded and dug through his pockets. He pulled out a foil holder.

He stood up and handed it to me.

"Chronic migraines," he shrugged while motioning to the package. I smiled a little and grabbed one of the pills. I had I look at it first.