~Chapter Thirty-Nine~

Jealousy is a funny thing.

It's just sudden, doesn't have a warning which I fucking hate.

Because right now, I didn't even realise how jealous I was just staring at Ares and Victoria sleeping on each other.

"I think you should stop staring at Ares like you're going to fucking kill him," Theo whispered. The whole plane was currently asleep, there were only a few people awake.

"It's because I am," I grumbled while turning away from them.

"Why are you so pressed? They're not fucking doing anything," as soon as those words exited Theo's mouth, Grey and I both turned to him.

I think Grey knew I was going to kill him because I tried getting out of my seat to hit him. I was at the window seat and he was on the aisle.

Grey started pushing me back so I wouldn't be able to reach him. Theo started pushing against Grey to get to me.

There was nothing Grey could really do because, one, he can't speak and two, he couldn't call anyone.

But I was wrong.

He started spamming the flight attendant button. We instantly stopped and sat in our seats.

The flight attendant came over and looked at Grey.

"Can I help you, sir?" She asked. We know that Grey gets awkward when there are strangers trying to have a conversation with him so he just stared at her.

"Can he have some water please?" Theo interrupted. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah sure, I'll be right back," she replied. She left and came back with some water, handing it to Grey. She went right after.

I turned to the window while the rest of them closed their eyes again.

"Do you or Grey have paracetamol?" A feminine voice asked. I turned away from the window and saw Victoria standing by our seats. She looked tired, exhausted even.

"Uhh no sorry, but I think Vincenzo might have," Theo replied. She didn't even look at me.

"I didn't ask if Vincenzo had, I asked if you had," She grumbled. She turned away from us and waited for Ares to stand up so she could get back into her seat. He stood up, looked at me briefly and waited for Victoria to get back into her chair.

He furrowed his eyebrows a little at me but I just glared at him. He sat back down and closed his eyes again, putting his earphones back in.

"What the fuck happened between you and Vic?" Grey signed. I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing," I replied.

"What do you mean nothing? You looked like a deer in headlights when she came over here," Theo muttered.

"I mean nothing and no I wasn't," I grumbled.

"Liar," Theo retorted. I rolled my eyes again.

"Now tell us, what did you do?" Theo questioned.

"She just doesn't like me-

"Youre a bad fucking liar. I see the way she looks at you," Grey chuckled a little. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"We went on a date," I replied. They were silent for a moment.

"Not what I expected," Theo whispered. Grey snickered at his comment.

"I'm guessing it went wrong?" Grey signed. I shook my head.

"A couple nights later I went over her house to do something and when we woke up-