~Chapter Twenty-Three~

"There are some people coming to visit us today, ill call you down when they're here. Make sure your brother comes down too," My mother mumbled. I nodded at her.

"Okay mama," I replied with a smile. She glared at me and shook her head. She walked away from me while I went upstairs. I opened the door to the room me and my brother shared and smiled at him.

"Mama said that she has some people coming over and that she'll call us down when she's ready," I said happily. He gave me a smile. We waited together for a couple of hours before our mother called us down.

We walked down the staircase, hand in hand. We were met with three tall bulky men, ugly men. Despite their looks, I didn't judge and gave them warming smiles. They looked at each other before smiling back at me.

"These are my kids, they won't bother us," she muttered while glaring at us. We both smiled at the men before going back upstairs.

Me and Silas played with our toys before I helped him bath and get into bed. Just as I was about to turn off the lights and get into my bed, the door began to creek open.

The three men from earlier were standing in the doorway.

"Uhh my mama is in her bedroom, sleeping at this time," I said. They smirked at each other before coming into our room. Silas was sitting up in the bed so I walked towards him.

"We need to go night night," Silas said while yawning. They nodded.

"How about we read you a story?" One suggested. I looked over at Silas who was lightly shaking his head.

"I don't think mama will le-

"She told us to. Now get into bed, the both of you," smiled the man with the ginger beard. We nodded and we both got into our beds.

They began to read us a story. It was about a little girl who got lost in the woods but made her way back.

I could hear Silas snoring softly. I turned onto my side and closed my eyes, eventually drifting to sleep.

"She's asleep, do it now," I heard someone mumble. I opened my eyes a little and saw the three men sitting on my bed, pants off as well as shirts.

I quickly covered my eyes.

"What are you doing, get out," I demanded. I was about to get out of the bed when they grabbed my arms and pinned me to the bed. I kicked and started screaming.

"Vicky?" Silas said. One of them got off the bed and grabbed him, hitting him on the side of the bed. His body went limp and he threw him in the closet.

I started to cry.

"MAMA," I cried. They laughed and began stripping my clothes.

"Shut it little girl, before I kill you and your brother," I quickly got quiet but was sniffling.

"Don't h-hurt me," I sniffled.

"Oh no no no no. We're not going to hurt you, it's only going to tickle," one assured while wiping my tears. He started taking off my night gown that had Winnie the Pooh characters on it.

"S-Stop it, n-no," I cried.

"We're not going to hurt you, we're going to make you feel good. It's going to tickle," one of them assured. They pulled it over my head and I tried to cover up.

"It's okay, we're going to tickle you,"

He began to inch his hands down to where my mama told me no one is allowed to touch or see.