~Chapter Twenty-Eight~

I was getting changed in one of the change rooms. My heart was beating in my ears and I was starting to have second thoughts.

I strapped on my knives and slipped a small bag of drugs into my bra.

I looked in the mirror and then sat down on a bench, putting on my heels.

"Fucking hate these things," I muttered while strapping them on. I sighed before standing up. I took one last look in the mirror before adjusting my ear piece and wig.

"Why does this thing itch," I grumbled while scratching my head.

"Hurry up," Ares chuckled. I rolled my eyes and put away my things before walked out of the change rooms and over to the bar.

I had my eyes on their table as I walked towards the bar. There wasn't anyone on it yet but I knew it was reserved for them.

"Hello, do I know you?" I turned around and saw a lady that look like she was in her late twenties. It was my manager.

"Oh no, I'm new here," I put on an English accent, hoping she wouldn't recognise me.

"Oh your Mellissa Connat, right?" She asked. I nodded.

Luckily Grey gave me a file about this fake mellissa Connat so I knew what to expect.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm liv," she smiled. I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too," I replied.

"Okay so tonight you'll be waitressing for a very special table, so please try not to mess up," she said softly.

"No problem,"

She pointed at the empty table.

"Table ten okay?" She asked. I nodded and she began to walk away from me. I let out a sigh and sat behind the counter, waiting for them to come in.

"Hmm, mmmm," someone hummed

"Grey? Are you alright?" I asked while pretending to put away some glasses.

"Someone go check on him," I muttered while staring at table ten.

"I'm going now," Theo said. I walked around a little before I saw the door open.

The twins.

And their friends.

"I have eyes on the twins. There are five other men with them. Why wasn't I informed on this?" I hissed while looking at the seven men.

"There aren't supposed to be five fucking friends," Ares muttered.

"So then what the fuck do I do?" I questioned angrily.

"Continue with the plan as usual. Don't change a thing," Vincenzo said. I rolled my eyes.

"Victoria, get going," he said. I took a deep breath and walked over to the table with a notepad and pen. I had a fake smile on my face as I walked over.

"Hey boys, I'm your waitress for tonight, what can I get you guys?" I smiled, my English accent prominent.

Whistles came from the guys as they stared at me.

"Sit down love?" One of the twins asked. They both shifted a little and patted the seat in between them.

"I really should be working. My manage-

"Don't worry about your manager, we own this place," the other one said. I stared at them before reluctantly sitting down in between them.

"What's your name love?" One asked.