~Chapter Seven~

This bitch thinks she can fucking disrespect me. Laughing in my fucking face and rolling her eyes at me.

Im not even going to deny it, I find it fucking hot.

But who the fuck does she think she's talking to? It amuses me that she thinks she can get away with it too. She thinks she's all that, walking around like she owns the fucking place.

I removed her from my thoughts as I was getting agitated just thinking about it. I pulled out my phone and dialled one of my whores.

"Hey daddy," She said seductively. I rolled my eyes.

"If you're not here in five minutes ill put a bullet through your skull. And don't call me that," I gritted through my teeth.

"Im on my way," She giggled. I hung up and made my way up to my office. I saw the two guards from earlier standing outside. I glared at them and motioned them in.

"Did I or didn't I give clear orders?" I questioned while grabbing a bottle of whisky.

"You gave clear orders boss," They replied.

"Then why the fuck did you ignore them, all of you?" I questioned while sitting down in my chair. I had a cup full of ice, ready for my whisky to be put in. They didn't answer me. I poured my whisky into the cup. I glared at them and grabbed my gun shooting at the door they were standing in front of.

"The two of you, get down to the fucking basement," I hissed. They nodded in respect and left the room, closing the door behind them. A few minutes later, the door opened and Lilly walked in, my whore.

"Hey baby, you look stressed," She said in a really fake voice. I rolled my eyes and she sat in my lap.

"What do you need me to do for you?" She whispered in my ear while rubbing my shoulder. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. I pushed her off me and fixed myself up. I glared at her and walked over to the door.

"Vince, mama said dinner is ready," Alora said softly. I gave her a tiny smile, only for her. I only smile for her.

"Oh and also, Victoria wants to speak with you," she said. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Have you been with her?" I questioned while putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Mama invited her and Silas for dinner," she shrugged. My face contorted into anger.

"Stay the fuck away from him," I hissed harshly. She swallowed sharply. She hates it when people yell at her, she's strong and fierce but hates it when people yell at her. She left before I could apologise to her, running down the hall. I rubbed my forehead and turned around.

"Get the fuck out of here before I kill you Lilly," I hissed at her. She pouted playfully.

"Someone's grumpy and it's Lauren," she teased. I pulled out my gun.

"GET THE FUCK OUT," I hollered. She stared at me wide-eyed before quickly leaving. I drank my glass of whisky and left the room, going upstairs into the main house. I walked into the kitchen and saw Silas and Alora sitting on the couch together.

My blood boiled.

I grabbed him by his shirt, lifting him off his feet.

"Stay the fuck away from her," I hissed.

"Let him go," Victoria demanded while grabbing Silas' shirt from my grasp.

"mettilo giù ora, cosa c'è che non va in te?" My mother ordered. (Put him down now, what's wrong with you?)

I stared at Silas who wasn't even struggling in my grip. He looked at me with hooded eyes. He looked...tired. Not tired like sleepy but just tired. I let go of him and glared at Alora who was standing next to me.