⚠️Announcement⚠️

Wow so this is really it. I crying while writing this right now, believe me it's not pretty.

A devils revenge is done. I can't believe it. I can't believe how far we have come.

I thank everyone for following on this long journey with me. I love you all so much.

This book has helped me a lot in the past year and i appreciate everyone who helped this book grow. I appreciate everyone who encouraged me to continue writing.

I want to thank my two besties.

E and L.

You guys have been such an inspiration to me. You've helped me expand and grow more than anyone. You guys encouraged me to be better not only for myself but for others too. And I thank you both so much for that.

I love you.

Okay so I just wanted to put this out there...

THERE IS GOING TO BE A SECOND BOOK!!!

This is gonna be a two part series (hopefully).

This is the sample cover:

I unfortunately cannot reveal the names of the characters

I unfortunately cannot reveal the names of the characters. I put the names of the last characters at the bottom of the book but this time I will not be showing you guys until I decide to publish it.

I just wanted to say that this book will not come out till the end or middle of August. This gives me five months to start preparing and writing. I know it's a long time but patience would be appreciated. If I want to release anything earlier than august I will put up an announcement on my Wattpad page.

One last time. Thank you for all those who supported me through this journey.

I hope to see you all very soon when An Angels Murder comes out.