~Chapter Thirty-Six~

I was at home changing the gauze on my stomach when I got annoyed at myself for not being able to do it right. I eventually got it and sighed.

If my mother were here right now she would have laughed at me for a few minutes and then helped me.

But I don't want to see her or my dad.

I can't stop thinking about what he said to me so I haven't spoken to either one of them since it happened.

So tonight I'm distracting myself by rearranging my massive bookshelf.

My room was currently scattered with books so I couldn't move around to much.

My bed was covered in books so if I wanted to sleep, I had to get this done. I began to stack the shelves with the books. I've read most of them and refused to buy more unless I finished them.

I only have a couple left which I'm really surprised about.

It was going to take a couple of hours to finish putting them in the shelves but there was nothing I could do so I just continued to stack.

When I was done, I cleaned up all the dust from the floor and laid onto my bed.

After my date with Victoria, she has been ignoring my calls and texts. I don't know if I did something wrong, or said something wrong or even just looked at her the wrong way.

I really hope She doesn't hate me.

I wanna talk to her, and see her.

I miss her.

I pulled out my phone and let my finger hover over her number.

I clicked it and waited. It was on the third ring before it got answered.

"Hello? Victoria?" I called while quickly sitting up. I heard her mumbling something and then some curse words.

"Hello?" She yawned.

"Hey are you okay? You haven't been answering my texts or calls," I told her. She hummed in response and didn't reply.

It sounded like she was sleeping.

"Victoria, are you okay?" I asked.

"Huh?" She asked sleepily.

"Are you okay?" I repeated.

"Mmm yeah," she whispered.

"D-Did I wake you?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I needed to get off this couch anyway," she replied. I chuckled a little and sighed.

"Fuck how long have I been asleep?" She mumbled.

"Uhh it's almost one," I replied.

"What? Are you sure?" She questioned.

"Yeah,-

"Shit, SILAS?" She yelled. I heard clattering and then some swearing.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Oh that mother fucker," she muttered under her breath.

"Victoria-

"Vincenzo, I need you to get to my house, as fast as you can," she demanded. I instantly became alarmed.

"On my way," I replied. I grabbed my shoes and a hoodie before running out of my door.

My stitched began to hurt but I continued to run. I got in my car and sped of to her house.

What if somethings happened to her?

I went faster and got there in three minutes. I jumped out of my car and ran up the steps. I started banging on her door and she opened up.