~Chapter Four~

"Im not leaving you," he whispered. I rubbed my forehead in annoyance.

As I was looking out the window for an opening, it shattered. Glass shards flew on us, breaking skin. Silas had a piece of glass lodged into his hand while I had one in my shoulder. I pulled it out for him and it started bleeding.

I grabbed his pillowcase and ripped it in half, wrapping his hand with it. Silas wrapped my shoulder and took the glass out, throwing it to the side.

We were looking around the room for another way out. We couldn't see anything, we were trapped in the room. The door started to shake and more voices could be heard. We backed away into the corner, looking for another way out. We heard crashing on the stairs near the window so we moved the closet and attempted to cover the window.

There was a large vent behind it.

"I'd rather die than get in there," He whispered. I went over to the vent and pulled the casing from the wall. I got inside and held my hand out for him.

"Im scared," He admitted.

So was I. I was scared of the spiders that lurked in there. I was scared for my brother.

"It's okay, Im right here," I assured. He took a deep breath and climbed in, pulling the cover back over. When heard the door barge open and people run in. We watched quietly as people came in through the window. I pushed him back and we began crawling through the vent. I stopped when I felt the metal dip.

"It's not stable," I mouthed while pulling him back. He was shaking and trying not to make any noises. I moved back to our original spot and looked around.

Everyone was gone.

I adjusted the flaps that allow you to look out of it and saw some movement.

These fucke-

"Capo, she's in the vent. We have eyes on her," One whispered. I retreated slightly but the cover opened and a few men stood there. I started shooting at them. not trying to get them just wanted to scare them off and keep distance between them and us.

Always keep your distance.

The bullets bounced on the metal making a high pitched noise. My gun ran out of bullets and I turned to Silas who looked like he was going to pass out. He didn't have his gun on him. He dropped it when the glass went into his hand.

A few men started crawling in, knowing I had no more bullets. I kicked a few of them in the head but they continued to reach for us. The metal was creaking from under us, getting ready to give in.

Keep him safe.

Do this for Silas.

"Stay here okay? I love you," I whispered while letting one of them grab onto my foot. He started screaming and yelling. He leaned over and grabbed me tightly.

"It's ok-

"NO," he shouted. He yelled and hit the men as they grabbed me, pulling me out of the vent. He kept his grip on me, being dragged out with me. I pushed him off me, trying to protect him from whatever was on the other side.

"It's okay," I assured. I was pulled out of the vent, my brother fighting with them off. I was pushed to the floor. My hands behind my back.

"Get them away from him," I hissed while fighting the man tying my hands. I swung my foot back, hitting him in the nuts. He collapsed to the floor and I got up, punching the man coming toward me. He collapsed to the floor, being knocked unconscious.

"We have her sir, but she knocked Jerry and Michael out," A bulky man grumbled into his earpiece. I glared at them and went to walk over to the men pissing off my brother. Someone grabbed me from behind, shoving me into the floor. I could taste the metallic liquid in my mouth, it began to seep into the carpet.