~Chapter Fifty-Five~

I quickly flipped a table as people began to run and scream. I hid behind it and started looking around.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE THINKING?" Ares shouted while sliding behind another flipped table. I peeked over the table and shot some security guards that were shooting at us.

They kept coming in large groups as we killed them one by one.

"We really underestimated these fuckers," Theo muttered.

"Where's Vic?" I questioned. I started looking around but I had no sight of her.

"VICTORIA," I shouted. I got no answer, even through the earpiece. I muted it before looking around.

"COVER ME, GREYSON," I yelled while standing up. Grey ran towards me, his back propped up against mine as we shot anyone that tried getting even remotely close to us.

Once we got out off the main entrance, we made it to a large corridor with several rooms. All the doors were closed which wasn't a good sign.

"Come, this way," he signed. I followed him down the hall, keeping my gun propped up in front of me.

Then a door came crashing down. A man was under a woman as she began to beat him.

It was Victoria.

She threw several punches to his head before wrapping her hands around his neck, choking him.

"This is the last time I will ask you. Where the fuck is Ivan?" She gritted through her teeth. His face was beginning to turn blue due to the lack of oxygen.

He clawed at her hands, trying ti get her to let go but she refused.

He eventually went limp in her hands.

She stood up and kicked him in the head, I think for good measure, before turning to us.

The right side of her face was bruised. Her gorgeous eye was bloody and her lip was split.

I could see the shock on Greys face as he stared at her.

"Vic what the fuck?" I mumbled. I got closer to her and examined her face, not touching it but just looking.

"Look at me," I whispered. Her eyes were glassy and her makeup was smudged. I took a small breath and then sighed.

"The video on the screen. Was that y-

"I don't want to talk about it," she whispered.

"Okay," I replied. I grasped her hand slightly but she pulled away from me.

"Hey, it's okay," I assured. She nodded and quickly wiped her eye, playing with the tip of her ear as she stared at the ground.

"Guys, I'm sorry to interrupt but we have company," Theo signed before pointing in front of us. We both turned away from each other and stared at four men.

"You can either run while you can, or you can deal with us," I warned. They stood their ground, their hands on their guns.

"Run Victoria, get the hell out of here," I whispered.

"I want to help," she replied.

"Do you trust me?" I asked while keeping my eyes on the four men. She mumbled a small yes.

"Okay, now go. Get out of here, my keys are in my pocket. Take them and run," I whispered. She carefully reached her hand into my pocket.

"Thank you...for everything you've done for me," she thanked. I nodded, not taking my eyes off the four men in front of me.