~Chapter Ten~

I sat in my office, staring out the window from my chair.

I watched as Victoria fought her group of assassins. Sliding, jumping, kicking. Her technique was flawless, almost no mistakes.

Her long curly hair, damp from the rain. Someone tugged on it, making her fall back but she quickly jumped back up, getting down and seeping his feet. He fell and she hit the next one in the side of the head, making him stumble back onto the floor.

I noticed that anyone who got hit twice would sit out.

She's only been hit once.

Someone grabbed her hair, yanking her back. He put her in a chokehold, making her face go red. I was watching to see how she would get out of it. The boy was taller than her, jet black hair you could see from a mile away.

Victoria raised her legs and flipped over him. She straddled his back, now putting him in a chokehold. He started elbowing her in the ribs, making her hold on his loosen. She let go of him and kicked him in the back of the knee, making him stumble.

She then hit him in the back of the head, making him fall to the ground.

She stood tall and smiled widely at her accomplishment.

Fucking show off.

She and Grey started laughing. The boys stood up and went off the side. Grey handed her a hose and she started spraying them down, getting rid of all the mud.

I turned away from the window and turned back to my desk. Isaiah and Mylo were standing there with smirks on their faces.

"Vincy likey Victoria," Teased Isaiah. I balled my fists as they started laughing at me.

"Looks like he has a little crush. Aww how cute," teased Mylo.

"GET OUT," I shouted. They rolled their eyes and laughed harder. I got up from my chair and ran at them. They bolted out of the room, screaming for our mother.

"YOU FUCKERS ARE DEAD," I roared while running behind them.

"MAMA, PAPA," Mylo screamed while running past the kitchen. Isaiah tripped over as he was wearing socks. He fell onto Mylo and got backed into a corner.

"MAMA," Isaiah shouted. Just as I was about to pick him up and hit him, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was my father. I balled my fists, trying not to disappoint him.

"Vince, deep breaths remember?" he said calmly. I closed my eyes and balled my hands tighter, breathing deeply from my nose. I released my hands and opened my eyes.

"How many times have I told you boys not to bother your brother when he's working?" My father scolded.

"He wasn't working, he was being a literal stalker and watching Vic-

"THAT'S IT," I yelled while launching forward. My father stood in front of me, making my chest bump into his.

"Enough son, they're much younger than you. They don't know any better," my father told me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"They're grown men," I retorted.

"They're not grown men until they know how to treat women correctly. That goes for you too," he sighed. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And instead of watching her like a hawk, help her. She's doing pretty well on her own but those boys are too eager and rude," he mumbled.

"I have other things to do," I told him. He shook his head.

"I wasn't asking you, I was telling you. Get outside, now," he demanded. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the windows. Victoria was standing next to Grey, drenched from head to toe.