~Bonus Chapter~

I never really enjoyed Christmas time. I remember Christmas being like every other day. Nothing special about the snow or the lights.

But this year, I made sure to go all out.

I got a tree, and I made Vincenzo decorate the house with lights and an inflatable snowman. I bought a shit tonne of presents for everyone I love. And we're hosting a Christmas dinner at our house.

I have a big surprise for Vincenzo. He has no idea about it yet but I know he's gonna love it so much.

And also it's Silas's first Christmas. So we took Santa photos, the four of us. Eliane has been running around a lot recently so we've been baby proofing a lot of the house. They're getting so big too quick.

I laid them down to sleep,turning the lights off and closing the door slightly. I walk downstairs to see Vincenzo wrapping presents.

"Hey amore," he says softly. I sit down on the floor next to him, smiling softly.

"I feel like you've been very tense these past few days," I say. He shrugged softly.

"I don't know," he shrugged.

"Talk to me," I mumbled, climbing into his lap.

"Missing Whitney, Theo too," he mumbled. I kissed his cheek softly before hugging him. There was nothing I could say to him.

"What about you?" He whispered. I shrugged slightly.

"Missing Silas," he nods his head, kissing me softly before sighing.

"We're going to be okay," it sounded like he was trying to convince himself. I held onto him, my head in the crook of his shoulder.

"Silas's first Christmas," I said, trying to lighten the mood. He smiles before nodding.

"The amount of presents we got the kids is absurd. Maybe too many," he chuckled.

"There is no such thing as too many presents," I replied while grabbing one of them.

"Okay, maybe when there is a massive toy car in the middle of our living room and a stuffed bear bigger than me, there might be too many presents," I giggled. He laughed a little before standing up. He suddenly flung me over his shoulder, holding me with one hand as he walked up the stairs.

"VINCENZO PUT ME DOWN," I whisper shouted.

"No can do Princess," he shrugged. We get to our room and he gently puts me on the bed.

He cuddles up next to me, pulling the blankets over us before kissing my lips softly.

"I want to give you my gift now-," I shake my head as Vincenzo speaks.

"Tomorrow you will get your Christmas gift and tomorrow I will get mine. Now if you want to give it to me so badly, go to sleep so morning can come quicker," I said, a cheesy smile on my face. He rolls his eyes before throwing off his pyjamas.

"The only reason I'm listening to you right now is because I want to know what my gift is," he huffed.

He cuddle for a while before I start getting tired. Vincenzo's body is so warm, so soft that I just melt right into him.

God I love this man.
——————————————

I woke up the next morning to Eliane jumping on Vincenzo's chest. He stayed asleep but woke up when she started to pull on the hair under his arms.

"Merry Christmas," I said softly. He leaned over to me, kissing me softly.

"Merry Christmas my love," Eliane ends up laying in between us, babbling some random shit. And then she starts jumping again. I sit up in the bed, rubbing my eyes before walking to Silas's room.