~Chapter Sixteen~

"Ever try something like that again, and I'll fucking castrate you," I hissed while slamming him onto the floor next to me. He groaned in pain as his back hit the floor.

"Yes m-ma'am," he wheezed. I scoffed and stood up, almost falling over as my head was still spinning slightly. The boys put their arms out to support me but I just glared.

They instantly backed off.

"Everyone get back inside that room. We're going to continue with our mental lesson today," I grumbled while touching the back of my head. I could feel a lump forming, a bruise.

They all walked inside and I sat back down in the chair.

"I want to praise you, boys, for your teamwork. If that was a real grenade, things would have been different," I sighed.

"Yeah no shit," someone muttered.

"Oh come on. Way to ruin it. And to think that I was starting to like this group the tiniest bit," I pouted playfully. A few laughs came from the boys.

I glared at Mathew as he sat quietly on the floor.

"Mathew?" I called. His head shot up from the ground.

"Uhh yes m-ma'am," he stuttered.

"Had you forgotten who I am? My reputation?" I questioned. He quickly shook his head.

I narrowed my eyes at him and licked my lips.

"I won't let it slide next time. I'll kill you, no hesitation," I muttered. He nodded obediently.

"Okay, enough of that. Let's get to work," I sighed while standing up.

I never got back to the topic of grief. Not because I didn't want to, but because for the next four hours, they questioned about styles of killing and weapons.

Of course, I answered. I was slightly impressed by the fact that this group was slowly coming together.

"Okay, everyone go home. See your families, friends, lovers. I don't give a fuck who you see just get out of my sight," I muttered while standing up. They muttered small thank you's before leaving the room. I followed them out and went up the stairs, heading towards my room.

Once I got inside, I headed for the bathroom. I stripped and had a shower, warming my cold body.

I exited the shower, my towel around my body tightly. I went over to the closet and began digging around, looking for clothes.

I stopped in my tracks when all the hair on my back stood up. Someone was behind me.

I pretended not to notice and hoped that nothing would happen.

I hoped that I would be okay.

I hoped that they wouldn't touch me.

I felt the vibration of their footsteps on the floor. I gulped and grabbed a jacket and sweatpants, shirt and undergarments too.

There was absolutely nothing for me to defend myself with.

I took a deep breath and turned around, only to see Mylo standing at the door of the wall in closet. I let out a deep breath and leaned onto one of the shelves.

"What the fuck is wrong with you," I hissed while covering up my body with the jacket. He didn't say anything, only stared at me.

"It's rude to stare you know," I mimicked. He laughed a little.

"Get dressed and meet me outside. Okay, Vicky?" He chuckled while sucking his teeth. I rolled my eyes and he closed the door to the closet. I quickly slipped on my clothes and carefully dried my hair with my towel.