~Chapter Thirty-Two~

I was being taken care of at my parents house. My mother refused to let me be in my own home, alone, when I was injured.

I'm being patient with her because I know she got scared.

"Do you need he-

"Mama, look at me," I said softly. She sighed and sat down on the couch next to me.

"I'm feeling good. I'm okay and thank you for the Mac and cheese," I said softly. She nodded a little.

"You never told me how it happened," she mumbled.

"I got to close to him and he grabbed the knife out of my hands and stabbed me," I mumbled. She shook her head and laughed.

"What do I do to deserve your lies," she questioned.

"The man was tied to the ceiling, you're lying to me," she muttered. She was starting to get angry.

"I'm only going to ask you once and that's it. What happened?" She questioned. I swapped sharply and avoided her eyes.

"Did you do it to yourself?" She asked. Her eyes began to fill with tears.

"No mama, I wouldn't do that," I assured. I groaned in annoyance and sighed.

"Your son was stabbed by Victoria,"

Our heads darted to the front door. My little sister stood there with tears on her face. My mothers eyes widened.

I cursed under my breath.

"How the fuck do you know that?" I questioned. My mother gave me a glare because of my foul language.

"Because I just know," she mumbled. She walked down the hall and slammed her door.

"Don't move, let me talk to her," she whispered. I nodded a little and she got up, walking down the hall.

I sighed and closed my eyes a little.

I saw her face when I closed them.

What's going on with me. She fucking stabbed me and I covered for her.

Why?

I opened my eyes again and stared at the ceiling.

All I could think about was Victoria.

And I couldn't stop thinking about her.
———————————

Grey was standing in front of me staring down at the floor while I stared at him.

"You know something that happened to Victoria that day. Spill," I muttered. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Stop fucking with me Grey. You lost your ability to speak on the seventeenth. You and Victoria obviously have history together because you guys instantly clicked when you met," I muttered. He shook his head in denial.

"What happened?" I questioned while standing up. I held my stomach and let out a strained breath. He went to help me stand straight but I pushed his hand away.

"You know something and you're keeping it a secret for her. Why Grey?" I asked. He swallowed but didn't reply.

He groaned in annoyance.

"It's not my place to tell," he signed. I shook my head at him and started to get angry. I grabbed his neck and began to choke him.

He stumbled back into a wall and I held him there.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I shouted. He struggled in my grip and began to pry at my arms.

"START TALKING," I yelled. I felt a hand grab mine. I looked to my side and saw my father standing there with a disappointed face. He removed my hand and shook his head.