Announcement pt2

Hi guys.

There are a couple of things I'm going to say really quick because I think you guys deserve to know about me and what's going on.

I like to keep my identity really private on here and I don't share a lot about myself but I feel as though you guys deserve not to be put in the shadows or anything like that. But I also haven't told you guys my name because it isn't very common and I know a lot of people who use this app from my school. I don't want anyone finding out.

Mentally I haven't been myself.

It's been like for the past two years where I've been battling myself.

And the only reason that I have had the courage to say this on here is because of my friends. We recently all got together and sat down and we had this kind of therapy session thingy.

Anyway I wanted to let you guys know that An Angels Murder is going to be pushed back to December. Five months from now the book will be published.

I just want to give you guys the best of me and I haven't been that lately.

I'm trying really hard. I promise I've been trying. The only way I can get better is by not worry about things that stress me out.

I have half yearly exams next week. I don't have any motivation to study and I don't get out of bed until one or two in the afternoon on weekends. Today is a public holiday so I don't have any school but my homework has been piling on like crazy.

Thank you guys for understanding me.

I will be back soon and bringing you guys the best of me