~Chapter Six~

I watched as Elias Grabbed some files from Isaiah and stood up.

"I assuming you already know who I am?" He sighed while walking over to an empty whiteboard. I nodded and glared at Vincenzo who was looking at me.

"These are my sons. Im sure you've heard of them. Isaiah, Mylo and Vincenzo," He introduced. Mylo had wavey brown hair and blue eyes, looking somewhat like the lady from earlier. He stood up and walked over to the whiteboard, flipping it over to reveal some writing.

"I have a proposition," Vincenzo started. I raised my eyebrows.

"Go ahead," I said.

"I will pay you 3 million for your help. That's not including the money you will make separately from missions, that's if you agree to help," Vincenzo explained while taking the files from his father.

"Elaborate," I sighed while leaning onto the table.

"Have you ever heard of The Elymydens?" Elias asked. My blood ran cold and I reluctantly nodded. They handed me a file and I started looking through it. It was filled with pictures of a skull symbol with two knives. Men and women and a blurred photo of a girl face down in a pool. I threw the file onto the table and stood up.

"We want to get rid of their mafia completely," Mylo added.

"Why me?" I questioned while going over to the board.

"Because in the underworld you are known as one of the strongest and skilful assassins there is. When I asked if you knew what people in the underworld called you, you said no," Isaiah said.

"We wouldn't have kidnapped you if we could do it ourselves," Elias admitted. I stared at them for a moment before sitting back down in the chair and taking the file once more.

"Why is your mafia going after them?" I questioned while skimming through the file once more. They stayed silent before talking again.

"They've stolen millions from our supplies, shipments and gold," Vincenzo said.

Lies.

"I don't buy it. You wouldn't be offering me millions if they've stolen that much from you," I shrugged while placing the pictures all over the table. I separated them into three categories. Men, women and children. I picked up the blurred picture of the child in the water, trying to make out who it is.

"What is the real reason?" I questioned while setting down the picture They looked at each other before answering.

"They've killed hundreds of our allies, guards and assassins-

"So this is revenge?" I questioned while smirking. They nodded.

"How would this work?" I asked.

"You will attend missions, steal money, kidnap those who are needed. Murder those who aren't innocent. You will attend all meetings relating to missions or if we have discovered new information. You may be away for weeks at a time attending balls, parties or even just to track down people," Mylo explained.

"And you will stay in the compound-

I shook my head.

"You give me your terms and conditions and I will too," I said.

"You will stay in the compound. You won't be given a gun unless you are going on a mission or training assassins. You will be required to train new assassins for the period you are working for me and after. You are not to leave here under any circumstances," Vincenzo muttered while glaring at me. I laughed in their faces.

"My terms and conditions. Me and my son get to go home. We will not stay here in the compound. I will be paid for training new assassins. I will come in and train them every day except for Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and my apartment better be clean as fuck, " I smirked. Vincenzo cursed under his breath and glared at me.