~Chapter two~

I went straight home and changed, throwing on some leggings, a sports bra and a sweater. I walked down the street and into the gym.

Omar was waiting there for me, my best friend.

"Hey," he smiled while hugging me. He kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong? Somethings wrong," he said accusingly.

"It's nothing. I kinda got fired from Lacrainze Cafe. These men were being dicks, asking for my number. I said no and one of them grabbed me. He flipped the story onto me so it looked like he was the victim and threatened to sue for harassment," I muttered.

"You're going to kill them right?" He whispered. I smiled and nodded.

"I thought we should go to the gym first. I feel like I haven't been for a while even though I went yesterday," I shrugged while pulling off my jumper. Omar is around 6'1, brown hair and brown eyes. He looks like your typical Arab boy.

"Okay, you ready?" He asked. I nodded. We got to work, spotting each other as we did weights. We finished off with pull-ups, laughing through the process as we talked about his siblings.

We walked out of the gym together and down the street. We talked about our recent killings and shit. He's a serial killer too, not as good as me though.

I picked up a newspaper from the stand and saw the headlines of the New York Times. In bold letters, explaining recent murders.

MCDONALDS MURDERER?!

I laughed loudly while showing Omar, he laughed too. We walked up to my apartment laughing at the headline. I took a quick shower while Omar stayed in the kitchen, making something. I got dressed and went in to the kitchen, watching as he made us some salad and rice.

Me and cooking don't mix.

Me and baking don't either.

He put me a plate and we stand down on the couch, eating together. I checked my watch and saw that it was three PM.

"I need to pick up my brother but I have a shift at the bar in twenty," I groaned.

Omar is the only one that knows that Silas is my brother, not my son.

I've known him ever since the second grade. I trust him with my life.

"I'll go get him. We will get dinner and then if he wants he can spend the night with me so he's not home alone," he smiled.

"Are yo-

"Positive," he assured. I nodded and we both got up. Him going downstairs while I got ready for my shift.
———————————-
I entered the club and headed to the locker room. We have this ridiculous uniform. It's a tiny skirt and bralette. Well, I have large boobs so they basically pop out at everyone, same as my ass. I'm not even going to deny it, I have a hot body. That hourglass figure, that's what gets everyone.

I've worked hard for it.

I changed and then walked behind the counter. Things were slow for a couple of hours but after my dinner break which was at nine, people started packing in. I was behind the bar for all of my shift so I didn't have to worry about people getting too handsy, especially if you're waitressing.

I watched as a few middle-aged men came up to the counter, they ordered drinks and I began to make them. They started speaking in Spanish, thinking I didn't understand.