~Chapter One~

Dedication:

For those who believe grief is just another form of love.

And also for those who's hearts are hurting. I hope you're starting to heal from whatever hurt you <3
————————————-

And there I was, sitting on the floor of my New York apartment at approximately twelve AM. My left hand and fresh set of acrylics, tainted with my favourite colour, red, while my right hand held a cheeseburger without extra pickles.

I stared at the lady in front of me, the burger slightly limp in her hands as she leaned against the wall.

"Are you going to eat your cheeseburger or what?" I asked the woman in front of me. I started laughing to myself.

"I guess not," I chuckled while plucking it from her hand. I watched as the liquid seeped from the gashes in her chest. I threw the axe that was placed next to me, landing on the crown of her skull.

"That'll teach you to put a one fucking pickle in my cheeseburger bitch," I grumbled while crinkling the wrapper of the first burger. I moved on to the second burger, just admiring the mess I made.

Well, this is me, a bitch.

I don't think I was always like this just so you know.

Wait, who am I kidding.

I was always like this, it's my nature.

My McDonalds worker kill list is expanding at a rapid rate. If they would just get the order right, I wouldn't have to kill them. It's easy.

Anyway, I'm what people call, very selfish. And I have every right to be. I let people think what they want because in the end, we're all going to die and nothing will matter. I believe that you should do whatever you want without having to worry about what anyone thinks. Although I do have several occasions where I can't take it anyone and that's okay, I just don't let anyone see it.

Alright back to the lady.

She was a pretty one, very unfortunate.

Not me

For her.

Wait for me too.

Not in a fruity way-

I should just shut the fuck up.

Anyway, I spent all my time looking for her so I could give her a piece of my mind only come to find that my burgers were cold as well.

I reached into the paper bag next to me and saw a little container. I pulled it out and saw pickles.

"Oh well," I muttered while putting the trash inside the bag.

I began to clean the blood-stained floor, getting rid of the stench and any evidence that she was ever here. I scrubbed hard, like usual.

I find that Detol works best on the floors, getting rid of the stain and smell. I put her body in a bag and went downstairs, hauling it over my back.

"And I guess you have another?" Spoke a voice. I looked at the man leaning on the car.

"Yes I do, she was a real fighter. Haven't had one of those in a while," I chuckled while throwing the body in front of him.

"My pay for the last three bodies?" He questioned. I pulled out a stack of money and walked over to him. I opened the palm of his hand and placed the money inside.

"A bonus," I said. He nodded.

"Drive safe, Terrence," I mumbled.

"Get some fucking sleep tonight, okay?" He questioned.