~Chapter Fifty-Three~

I was jealous.

I felt so jealous. And I didn't know why.

I don't have feelings for him...at least I think I don't.

I was confused, very confused on what to think or do.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, embarrassed that I had let myself cry for so long in front of him. I was embarrassed that I let myself be vulnerable around him.

I washed my face before drying my hands. My phone pinged in my pocket so I grabbed it.

"You made a mistake telling him. When he's not around, call this number,"

"Shit," I whispered. I set my phone on the bathroom counter before staring into the mirror.

I just put Elianes life in danger all because i couldn't handle my own issues. I picked up my phone and let my finger hover over the number the message came from.

"Victoria, I'm going to deal with something real quick, ill be back in ten minutes okay?" Vincenzo called from the other side f the door.

"Okay," i replied. I waited until i heard the front door close before exiting the bathroom. I sat on the couch and took a deep breath.

I placed the phone to my ear and waited for someone to answer.

"Well Victoria, you disobeyed us didn't you?" It was Fredrick.

"How are you watching me?" I asked while staring at my hand.

"We have more eyes on you than you think. What made you disobey us?" He asked me.

I didn't reply to him. The three of them were laughing on the other side of the phone.

"Watch our Victoria. We've got our eyes on you and so do a lot more people. We'll see you soon," Elijah chuckled. The phone hung up and I stared at my lap.

"No," I whispered. What am I supposed to do now?

How the fuck are they watching me, I'm going fucking crazy.

I took a deep breath before setting my phone on the coffee table. I took a breath before grabbing the tv remote and scrolling through Netflix.

Ignore it.

Ignore it like it never happened.

I sat there scrolling until Vincenzo came back.

"Sorry about that, I had to do a few things. Are you alright? You look a bit pale," I nodded a head a little.

"I'm fine, I feel fine," I assured. He nodded slightly before sitting next to me.

"So what do you want to watch?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders a little.

"I don't know," I replied. I stared at the screen before pointing to something.

"That one," I said while pointing to the screen.

"The corpse bride?" He asked. I turned to him and nodded.

"I love that movie," I whispered. He smiled softly before pressing play. I leaned back into the couch, making myself comfortable as I watched.

I miss our family movie nights.

I miss feeling whole, like myself.

I miss the small arguments and how he would always stomp his feet when things didn't go his way.

I envy everyone.

I envy Vincenzo and Nya and even Omar. They all have the one thing I don't.

A Family.