~Chapter Fifty-Four~

I was currently driving.

Driving to the hall which where we will kill Ivan.

We were all getting there separately to not cause any suspicion.

I was shaking.

Not only because I was nervous, but because I was scared. I was scared of what would go down in there and if we would make it back out.

"Victoria? Can you hear me?" Vincenzo asked.

"Yeah fine and clear," I replied.

"Good, now remember, this is your last chance to back out-

"And this is your last chance to shut your fucking mouth," I hissed. I could hear everyone snickering and laughing as I shut him up. I sighed and turned off my ear piece before looking back down at the navigator.

The place would be just to my left.

I pulled up a little more and found myself in front of a massive mansion.

I turned my earpiece back on and started talking.

"I thought this was supposed to be a hall, why the fuck am I in front of a mansion?" I questioned.

"I don't know Vic, I'm here too but this is the right address. It's probably empty inside and being used as a hall?" Theo suggested.

"Hall my ass," i muttered under my breath. I parked my car around the corner and got out, walking down the street towards the building.

I was wearing a tight emerald green midi dress that was a corset at the top. I chose the shortest option because I knew that I wouldn't be able to do anything in a long dress. I had to look professional in order for them not to be suspicious. I was also wearing heels which was a fucking pain.

I started walking through the front entrance but stopped for a moment. I fixed up my blond wig and sighed.

"Victoria, show them your ID that I sent to you and they will let you in," I took a deep breath before walking up the stairs. I was stopped my a security guard who asked for ID.

I pulled out my phone and showed it to him. He stared at my phone then back at me before letting me in. I was handed a mask by a man that was standing next to the security guard.

"Thank you," I mumbled before taking it. I put it over my head, adjusting it across my eyes.

"Okay, Victoria. You will see a man to your right. He's wearing an all black velvet suit. Can you see him?" Theo asked.

"Yes, he's staring right at me," I mumbled so no one would see me talking.

"Okay, his name is Marcell. He runs Ivan's second largest base in Russia. But don't worry, he's a mole for us, and has been for years. You can trust him," Vincenzo said.

"He's going to be with you the whole time. He's acting as security for the place, he's going to protect you,"

"How do I know I can trust this man?" I whispered.

"If you trust me, you can trust him," Vincenzo replied. I stared at Marcell and nodded slightly. He gave me a small nod back.

"He doesn't talk much, so don't ask too many questions. All you need to do is walk over to him and he'll direct you to where you need to be," Ares said.

I walked away from the front entrance and towards Marcell. As soon as I reached him I looked up and stared at him. His eyes were two different colours.

He noticed me staring so I stopped.

"Hello," I mumbled. He nodded at me and started walking. I followed behind him.