Chapter 140 - 141

Chapter 140 Adjusting time before war

"We have to work harder!" Today, the devil coach Ryuzaki, who had his hands folded across his chest, was particularly excited.

"Yesterday, the grouping for the Kanto Tournament was decided. This time it is a battle with Hyotei! They are the team that defeated us last year! When they lost to Fudomine in the Tokyo Tournament, there was only one main candidate who appeared! For the Kanto Tournament, that is The strongest lineup! Not only do they have 200 members, but the team is also quite thick. Those who lose are immediately replaced as main players. This is the policy of coach Hyōtei. All in all, this is an important game. You must go all out in the Ice King battle!"

She was preaching on the side while we were practicing on the field.

I always felt that there was a bit of envy in her tone about Coach Hyokui. There are so many players who can be replaced at any time, but she only has a few chess pieces. If two or three of them are injured, the overall level will immediately drop a lot. So even if she wanted to be cruel, she couldn't be cruel. She could only thunder loudly and raindrops softly.

However, a flock of sheep is no match for a lion. It's useless for Hyokui to raise so many sheep. With me as a lion supporting you, you can rest assured, Mrs. Ryuzaki. …Is my skin tending to become thicker recently? (Author: Yes, there is a trend of becoming more and more like your stinky old man.)

"I really didn't expect to face Hyokui from the beginning. I hate this result." Kikumaru complained while practicing, panting.

"It's going to happen anyway. It would be good to solve it as soon as possible." I raised the brim of my hat nonchalantly. It must be the minister who goes to draw lots.

"They are still far away~"

Horio and the others were frightened by my bold words.

Mrs. Ryuzaki looked at me in surprise, then laughed loudly, "That's right! Ryoma. It all depends on you~"

The smile was so weird and conspiratorial. I pressed down on the brim of my hat.

Really. "Hey~ Then as Ryoma wishes, I will add another batting practice~" she announced loudly.

"Ah?"

"Why!"

"Bastard little one!"

I immediately became the target of public criticism.

"Hey, Echizen." After the work was over, on the way home, Momoro said on his bicycle in the sunset.

"What?" Standing in the back seat, I closed my eyes and faced the wind.

"We must not lose to the Ice King." He said as he rode.

"Yes~" I responded slowly.

"Especially that birch field, you know?" He turned to look at me.

"Is it from the Ice Emperor?" I seem to have heard it somewhere.

"Yeah." Taocheng affirmed.

"No impression." My memory is selective memory. Generally speaking, even if content that I think is irrelevant appears in front of me a hundred times a day, I'm afraid I won't be able to remember it. What I think is important, of course, is photographic memory.