Chapter 34 - 36

Chapter 34 Main Selection Decision

The author has something to say: I borrowed the domestic Little White Rabbit children's toothpaste without mercy.

***

When I got up early in the morning to brush my teeth, I unexpectedly saw a brand new Little White Rabbit children's toothpaste inserted in the tooth cup. A drop of cold sweat fell on my head.

"Hey, stinky old man, don't treat me like a child! What's going on?" Holding my toothbrush, I picked up the toothpaste, kicked open the hall door, and yelled at the delinquent middle-aged man who was having breakfast at the table.

"Aren't you a child?" the bad middle-aged man muttered.

"I don't care, I don't want to use this toothpaste anyway!" I protested strongly.

"Don't be so wasteful," the old man taught me seriously, "At least I have to wait until this toothpaste is used up before I can buy you a new one." Right

? When the old man wasn't paying attention, I put the toothpaste into my pocket. When I get to school, I find a trash can and throw it away, and that's it.

In the ranking match in the afternoon, I won the match with a score of "6-0" without any surprise.

"Damn it! He shows no mercy at all." The senior student who was my opponent sat on the tennis court panting, complaining to his companion who came to comfort him.

If you want to be merciful, you have to be patient so that I can sing on the stage, right?

Just as he was about to leave the field, he met Senior Kaidou at the door carrying a racket. He glared at me with an even fiercer look: "You're blocking me... get out of the way!"

Having become accustomed to his eyes, I watched him walk toward the court aggressively. No wonder he is so fierce. Next is a competition between him and Senior Qian to compete for the last spot in the main selection.

This game was also an upset. It is said that Kaidang, who had lost to senior Qian three times in a row, defeated Qian this time with "7-5".

After winning the ball, Haitang Snake was extremely arrogant. When he walked past me, a "hiss--" sound frightened the three people who were chattering around me and fled, leaving him and me staring with big eyes.

Not far away, several senior senior students looked at us and laughed. Are they watching the show again?

In the tennis club room, I packed my tennis bag and was about to leave when Senior Oishi came to me and handed me a note. "Echizen, write down your measurements." After saying that, he smiled and patted my shoulder, turned and left.

"Size?" Holding the note, I couldn't react.

"Ah! I'm selecting my jersey order!" Horio and the others shouted as they approached.

"That's right, your name will be written on the jersey, so it has to be specially customized." Horio said enviously, "Hey, I wonder when I can wear it~" "When the current seniors graduate.

Well..." Katsuro muttered.

When I was about to walk out of the campus, I met senior Fuji and a senior with hair sticking out of OK bandage at the door.

The OK guy complained to Fuji with a dissatisfied look on his face: "Listen to me, Fuji. My sister is so outrageous that she even used up all my toothpaste. That's my favorite toothpaste!" Look at him

. Pouting coquettishly, I whispered to myself, how old are you? kindness? Speaking of which, I almost forgot about the toothpaste in my pocket.

"Hey, senior, if you're short of toothpaste, I'll give you this one. If you don't want it, I'll throw it in the trash can." OK Baku, who was talking to Fuji, turned his head in shock and saw the toothpaste in my hand.