Chapter 128 - 129

Chapter 128 Who will hunt

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is Akutsu.

Venue exchange. I sat down on the bench, let out an annoyed "tsk", and gasped. This kid is so hard to swallow!

"Hey~Akutsu~you don't look too good~" Old Man Bantian came over with a smile.

"What nonsense are you talking about?! Old man!" I glared at him, "I can handle it! If you bother me again, I'll kill you!"

"Hehehehe~" the old guy smiled brightly, "Looks like he's full of energy~"

This guy is really brave He's so thick-skinned~ I glanced at him, and a scene not long after school started suddenly appeared in my mind.

I happened to pass by the school tennis court. Suddenly, a hand was put on my shoulder, and he squeezed it twice, "Ah~ What a powerful muscle~"

My scalp felt numb, I turned around and picked up the old man who didn't know how to live or die, "How dare you touch me casually? !"

"Pliable and elastic..." He continued to touch and pinch my arm that was holding his chest, repeating with drooling water, "Perfect, such powerful muscles~" 

"Ajiu

"Jin~"

On the sidelines of the game, Bantian put his hands behind his back with a smile, "You don't have to listen to what the old man said if you don't like it... That boy's strength has grown rapidly in this game. He has completely caught up with your speed..." Looking up at him, I suddenly remembered the scene that day.

At that time, the old man said, "When you reach the national stage, there will be countless opponents who will keep you from getting bored~" His tone was like coaxing a child with a lollipop.

"What do you want to say?!" I got angry, and I also hit the old man!

"Yeah~" He didn't react at all to my anger. "Instead of doing nothing and complaining about everything, it would be more fun to vent it out~" He looked at me with a smile, "What do you think?"

"You guy!" I pushed him. A demagoguery old man! "Don't even think about ordering me!"

"I don't want to order you~" The strange old man loosened the collar that I pinched as if nothing happened, "I just thought it would be fun if you come to play tennis~ Listen to me, old man Please give me some suggestions~"

"Akutsu~" He looked at the court with a smile, "Try changing the speed. Tennis is not just about attacking hard."

"Tsk~" I stood up and walked to the court, "This is what you think. Do you want to order me?"

Looking at the proud kid opposite with one hand on his hip and one hand carrying a racket, I asked myself, who am I?

I am the undefeated Aku Tsujin! No one is my opponent. All those guys who stood in front of me have become prey at my feet. It was then and it is now!

"Teacher Ryuzaki~" the old man suddenly said with a smile, "For those who work hard to practice tennis, losing is not a shameful thing. But for those who despise tennis and don't bother to practice, there is nothing worse than losing. There is nothing more embarrassing on the tennis court~ This is the reason why Akutsu can't lose! Because he is also a stubborn man~"

Regardless of whether he is a fierce general or not, the old man is right. I can't lose, especially not to this kid!

For the first time, I was so obsessed with winning or losing. Therefore, I would rather give in to the old man’s suggestion than defeat him! Eat him!