Chapter 82 - 84

Chapter 82 Fox watching the moon

The next game was a little less optimistic. The opponent took advantage of Kaidou's weakness in hitting backhand low volleys, and also guessed the path of the ball based on Momoshiro's bad habit of stepping with his right foot first when dealing with short balls. Let them play very passively.

Moreover, the opponent had obviously trained specifically on the snake ball. Every time Haitang had the opportunity to play the snake ball, they looked eagerly waiting for it, making Haitang afraid to hit the snake ball casually.

"They seem to have investigated our information thoroughly." Taocheng looked across.

"Hmph, I wish they knew!" Haitang said gloomily.

"This game looks like it's going to be a bit tough." Fuji said with a smile.

He's right. After all, the opponent is St. Rudolph Junior High School, which has some strength. However, Kaitou and Momojo's special moves were blocked (their opponents were very careful to avoid lobs), and the two were beaten to the point where they could only parry. Even under such circumstances, the two natural and mortal enemies still continued to have a war of words.

"Damn it, this tug of war is all caused by this guy Kaidou!" "I still want to say this!" On the coaching bench,

Mrs. Ryuzaki covered her face with her hands in frustration, "Is this a game or a quarrel~ "

It's been a full forty minutes." Qian looked at the stopwatch in his hand.

"Well, you must be exhausted, right?" Fuji looked up at the hot sun above his head.

During the intermission, looking at the two guys with their backs to each other and ignoring each other, Mrs. Ryuzaki let out a long sigh. "So, what do you think of the situation?"

"Well, those two St. Rudolph guys still have a few more moments. It's very interesting~" Momoshiro said loudly and clearly.

"Don't you only have half a life left?" Haitang whispered gloomily.

"Want to find trouble?" Taocheng's voice suddenly sounded soft.

"Ah... you guys make me feel so hot!" Mrs. Ryuzaki helplessly closed his eyes and fanned himself with his hands.

"I'm very calm~" Momoro argued.

"Is there any?" Haitang said gloomily again.

"What do you want to do!" Taocheng's voice suddenly rose.

"Shut up! It seems you two are very energetic~" Mr. Ryuzaki stared at the two of them with malicious intent.

"No~ I'm already exhausted~ I guess~" Taocheng quickly turned to the wind and scratched his head with a smile on his face.

Haitang said "tsk" disdainfully.

"Your opponent is better than you in doubles skills and coordination. How should you deal with it?" Ryuzaki looked at them.

"Rely on physical strength!" "Rely on determination!" The two yelled one word at the same time, "Win!"

"Very good, if we continue like this, we will win~" The man from St. Rudolph sat on the coaching bench and twisted his fingers around his hair. Isn't that guy the same guy who was so rude to me when I first came to the arena and looked like a fox?

"Are you familiar with their information? It's all based on analysis and simulation. It can't be wrong!"

"Yes!" The two doubles guys nodded at him together. It turns out that Guanyue, the mastermind behind Saint Rudolph, is him.