Chapter 37 - 39

Chapter 37 Kenta Yazawa’s dark side

The author has something to say:

The narrator of this chapter is the protagonist - the author. The angle of view change is marked with *.

In addition, the reasons for the protagonist’s progress in Japanese history are explained in Chapter 35.

Ever since I started going to school, I always felt like someone was following me. Preliminary inference is that this person wears glasses. Because from time to time white reflections are projected onto me. But I ignored it. Such characters will jump out on their own sooner or later.

This guy is more restless than expected. Just after school, he rushed out, pointed at my nose and shouted: "Echizen Ryoma! Don't be so arrogant! I will protect my position as class monitor to the end and will never give it to you!"

A small, funny version of Gan-senpai? This was my first reaction when I saw his image.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The thick bottom of the small bottle was obviously greatly affected, and my fingers touched me with trembling fingers. "You, you," after holding it in for a long time, he finally said a few words, "My name is Kenta Yazawa! I am currently the monitor of your class! Remember Echizen Ryoma!" * Kenta Yazawa panted heavily, looking at the indifferent young man opposite, feeling extremely frustrated.

Today is such a failed day.

When he was appointed monitor by his teacher at the beginning of the school year, he was at the top of his class and was very proud of himself.

Since the first grade of elementary school, he has been the class monitor because of his excellent academic performance, hard work and hard work. Entering junior high school, he also felt that being the monitor was a matter of course. He has no worries about the formal election of squad leader in a week. But gradually, something went wrong.

At first, it was a girl, who often gathered in a group and whispered, and then looked at the boy with curious, excited, and shy eyes from time to time. Isn’t it just to look pretty? People should look inside, embroidered pillows are useless!

However, after further observation, he discovered that this guy named Echizen Ryoma was not just a face.

Although there are not many words coming out of the usually tight mouth, they are often to the point; the amber eyes that are supposed to be peach blossoms always make people feel overbearing at a casual glance; the most annoying thing is that The expression on his face clearly showed that he was born to be a bitch.

The posture all over his body seemed to say: I am the only one who orders others, and no one else orders me. But this attitude makes people feel that it is natural and should be taken for granted.

Ever since he split the desk into two pieces with his kick last time, revealing his ferocious nature, even the boys started to like to surround him.

Especially Horio, that flatterer, who followed him around all day long and kept nagging him in the classroom, making all the boys and girls look at him with envy and admiration.

If this situation continues, it will definitely seriously affect his position as squad leader. Therefore, Kenta Yazawa decided to solve this trouble as soon as possible. The battle plan is named: Digging out Echizen Ryoma’s weaknesses and fighting!

First, Kenta Yazawa decided to investigate from the aspect of his proudest academic performance. Since I entered the school with the highest score in the class, there was no reason to lose to him in this aspect. However, the results of the investigation into the admission scores surprised him. Echizen Ryoma’s scores in science and foreign languages ​​were almost perfect! Fortunately, there is still a weak area, which is Japanese history, with a score of close to zero.