Chapter 158 - 159

Chapter 158 The Unbearable Truth (Part 1)

"Hyotei Academy vs. Youth Academy, the first singles match begins now!" The referee's voice finally sounded, "One set will decide the winner, Hyotei Atobe serves!"

"This is my first match with you. "The minister's calm tone remained unchanged.

"Ah? Haven't you always avoided me?" Atobe's annoying and arrogant tone remained unchanged. "Come on!"

The ball plummeted from the clear sky, and with the sound of "Drink!", it flew into the air and drew a strong and clear straight line.

Instantly moving to the landing point, the minister threw his arm and the shirt caught the wind.

It's all about real swords and guns without any fancy. This kind of head-on attack and defense with bayonets and swords facing each other is completely a competition of strength. These two guys are actually the same. The boss is used to it. He is overconfident and arrogant.

"Hey!" The black pupils on the mole of tears flashed sharply, and the ball returned by Ibu fell through the net.

While running, his body changed and he rushed forward quickly. The minister's posture when catching the ball was as elegant and rigorous as fencing, and he was as steady as a rock. The racket was swung out diagonally, making a soft "dang" sound when it touched the ball. It was a brilliant short volley.

Atobe's figure leaping into the air suddenly appeared in front of the net. When did he rush up? ? Looking down at the minister, he yelled, "Zha!" and gave him a sharp slap with the clap.

With a frown on his face, the minister's racket accurately blocked the path of the ball. However, unexpectedly, the minister was unable to catch the ball. The racket flew out of my hand and fell to the ground with a "snap" sound.

This sound suddenly triggered the anxiety that had been buried deep in my heart since just now but refused to admit it, and made a loud buzzing noise that made people unable to think.

"Boss Tezuka!" Horio shouted.

"Tezuka!" Oishi muttered.

"That's a lie!" Kikumaru glared. The rest were silent. There was pure shock on everyone's face.

Has no one discovered the truth behind that incident? Maybe Atobe is stronger than expected? Maybe I made a mistake in judgment because of my unfounded worries? That must be it! Calm down, don't think too much...

Hold your eyebrows with your index and middle fingers. On both sides of the fingers, Atobe's eyes looked at the minister with a sharp cold light like a scalpel.

Putting down his fingers and raising his head, he put on a relaxed and arrogant expression, and curved his mouth, "Let's indulge in my master's skills~"

"Oh——"

"Atobe!"

"Atobe!"

"Atobe!" The boys and girls of Hyokui's support group started going crazy again.

"That guy really knows how to flatter himself." Several Yamabuki members who were watching the battle whispered.

"Do people usually say that about themselves?" Qianshi imitated Atobe and raised his arms, "Appreciate my beautiful skills~"

"I am intoxicated by my beautiful skills." Tan corrected seriously. Others made vomiting gestures unbearably.

"Yuta, I think it's better for you to learn to be thick-skinned like that." Thick lips slanted towards the field with dead fish eyes.